Allergan Employees Beware

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Aug 22, 2019 at 11:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what the trade/brand name for elagolix will be when AbbVie gets approval from the FDA next year for the treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding secondary to fibroids? Will elagolix keep the same name Orilissa and simply have a second indication or will AbbVie brand it differently, possibly to avoid confusion with dosing?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All Democrat Party ass wipes and one communist..... ooohhhh I'm so scared!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Different name

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In a presidential election year, getting back an Irish domiciled company to domicile in US will be a great talking point. Merger will happen. Also, Allergan employees who do not have AGN stock in their portfolio will be happy. So why do you say Allergan employees beware?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your letter is from last year

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Done deal, April 10th!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Abbvie provide field sales reps with cell phones or is there a reimbursement allowance? Not a fan of the current ALLERGAN model.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep they give you a cell phone to track you and make sure you aren’t helping offices with/ PA’s. Even though management knows we have to help offices get this shit drug approved..office staff can barely dress themselves. BTW...way to do AR a solid and shit can her before NSM

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy are you in for a treat. Abbvie is going to give you a tin can and a string to communicate with. Just wait to your first meeting to see how this broke ass excuse for a pharma company is run. Training will be a cluster F***! You will be running for the hills! Just pray you are given a severance package. It will be for the best.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh my god are you telling the truth!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear AbbVie fucktards:

Please get your shit together and communicate when we're all being fired.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told y’all in December. This already is happening

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock buy back and Corporate bond sale may along with abbv stock tank will haunt Abbvie. I can’t see any way out of this factoring in Humira loss and government pending crackdown on Pharma pricing to pay for $2T Covid relief.

Investors are fleeing corporate bonds at a record pace, sending down shares of funds that buy investment-grade debt at a magnitude not seen since the financial crisis of 2008, according to Bank of America research. As the equity market collapses, the value of this debt has to tumble with it Leveraged firms now short on cash because they borrowed to buy back stock, pay dividends, and pay themselves face tough terms for any Federal bailouts – if authorized.” What can the selloff slamming bonds tell us in terms of expected defaults? In the near $1.5 trillion high-yield sector, 32.6% of its outstanding bonds were trading at distressed levels, as of Wednesday’s close, according to Fidson, which implies a 8.35% default rate over the next 12 months. A far more grim 86.5% subset of high-yield energy debt was distressed, or nearly a 15% market-implied default rate over the same period.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No BAILOUTS for Pharma. Especially Abbvie! Trump better realize Americans are watching who gets what and the greed of Abbvie is well documented. Y’all know I’m with DJT but I kid you not, I (and millions of other republicans) will stay home in November or vote for Biden. No joke either. This shit needs to stop!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STOP WRITING IN ALL RED CAPS. IT HAS BEEN ANNOYING FOR YEARS. SORRY THAT YOU LOST YOUR SHIRT H R. WHAT A FOOL FOR KEEPING EVERYTHING IN ABT/ABBV STOCK.

xoxox

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need to fire everyone that came from Forest starting with the idiot scumbag managers. In order to survive at Forest, those people had to lie like dogs. If they have survived this long, they can't be trusted. Get rid of them. You don't need the headache. They will destroy the company's reputation.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there any chance AbbVie scraps the deal and pay the 1.25b penalty? Like Shire

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look what crawled out from under their rock. A pathetic slug! I just saw this now and may I remind you Karma got you once and will be coming again. Didn’t you learn your lesson? Abbv stock was 3% of my portfolio. Nice try rat.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So $18 billion to be deleveraged by 2021. $90 billion in debt with clock ticking on Humira patent and current dwindling overseas sales? This is a signal off mass layoffs coming. If you don’t see this you’re blind. Reorganization of divisions and Allergan folks will let go in droves. Q3 sounds about right!