Allergan Eye Care Division!

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2013 at 12:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And to add that they usually do not pay unless you have been there 5 years.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re-read the policy. It is non-exempt employees who get two-weeks pay for every year worked. Sales is considered a salary/exempt employee. Exempt employees with less than 5 years of service get 2 months pay. Exempt employees with 5 years service get 2.5 months pay. Those employees with 10 years get 5 months pay. You can find the policy online. Good luck everyone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were getting down to the wire folks! What's gonna happen?! Anyone wanna hedge some bets?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it may even be down to 1 person per territory and a purple rep

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy, grimace....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish you would post this online source. I just reviewed the policy with my manager considering asking for a buy out from Allergan. This is not the formula that he gave me.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go on the portal and search severance it comes right up Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the chart.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

regardless, some people thing they are going to get a year or more in severance pay. it's not going to happen. if you've been around long enough to receive that much, you are at retirement age and will not be given a severance! you will be retired. there are only a very small handful of reps who have been at allergen for over 20 years. most of them were in the south and Dustin ran them off or fired them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just read the severance 2-3 months for a rep 5 years and under AM's get a little more ( 2 months more) per time served. 1 year comes with 19 years of service or longer.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a word of friendly advice for everyone in Allergan eye care (I am here too), instead of wasting your time looking for severance policy online, spend your time looking for a new job online!

Regardless of what happens this time around, be it that we only lose 1 rep on Red/Silver Team, in the near future (perhaps end of 2014) we will probably lose 1 rep on Blue/Gold Team as well.

There is nothing in the pipeline and it does not take 4 reps to sell 3 branded products to the same exact doctors.

Many companies will be hiring starting in late January and February, so be PROACTIVE instead of REACTIVE!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So they are getting rid of a glaucoma rep? What if the blue/gold in the territory we new? Do we know any of this for sure? I am so confused why allergan hasn't come out with the criteria for who is being kept or let go.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody knows what is going to happen so all of this is just speculation!

However, one thing is for certain, Allergan Upper Management does not care that us reps are being worried about our future and providing for our families, since nothing is happening to them, so they will make their announcement when they feel like it.

In the meantime, start polishing up your resume, and be ready to look for a new job!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rep color means nothing at this point its performance tenure location etc All will be selling restasis and lumigan moving forward for sure. lastacaft will probably be close to gone sinceit makes no money compared to glaucoma portfolio and restasis. if you suck yoou are probably gone.

QUOTE=Anonymous;4946943]So they are getting rid of a glaucoma rep? What if the blue/gold in the territory we new? Do we know any of this for sure? I am so confused why allergan hasn't come out with the criteria for who is being kept or let go.[/QUOTE]

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you really think they would announce it before the year's end and jeopardize their bonus dollars? Greed. No compassion.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody is making speculations and you don't even know if anyone is losing their jobs. It's annoying.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you that clueless? I am in complete agreement on the speculation of numbers but there is going to be a RIF. We just so not know the size. That is a 100% fact.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My boss told me there would be cuts. Probably announced this monday.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it's possible it may be just the purple team. Todd Wood told us they weren't making cuts. Time will tell. I'm not being naive still sending out resumes

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right, no cuts, just redistricting.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could anyone share the base salary range for someone with an average of 4 years of experience in pharma? Multiple eye care openings in the east coast near major city/metropolitan area. What is the bonus structure here and other perks?! How many reps per territory and are reps micromanaged in this division?
    Thanks in advance!