Allergan Rep Here... Thanks

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2017 at 7:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked for Allergan for 5 years and have not had anything interesting to talk with my docs about since i started... that is until a couple weeks ago. Thank you Shire... I literally am able to joke with my Doctors about you bringing in ADD Reps to sell to them... they were already annoyed by you all but this is great...they laugh because they think I'm joking at first and then get concerned once they find out I'm not... some of my customers are going to shut out Shire based on this info... more will follow. I am absolutely real and want to encourage you all to keep coming up with ideas like these because it only helps me and my colleagues out. Again thanks.
    Know this....Nothing you do is going to have an impact until you get on Medicare. Until the next stupid move on your part happy selling with your ADD rep pod member.hahahahahaha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately had an ophthalmologist bring it up to me on Friday... they are "spreading the news" about NBU coming to their offices... doc was not happy with the idea and though I'm always welcome in the office they are seriously considering keeping NBU reps out. I wish I could have told him it wasn't true and that Allergan is just spreading lies. Unfortunately they are telling the truth and we will just have to distance ourselves from corporate decisions

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are very welcome! Be sure to thank Flemming, Kathy and Perry. These nitwits are still livin' in the 90's with their half baked overlay strategies.

Stay tuned because the hits just keep coming.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I'm at corporate and PS KK and KC didn't like the 2020 ini SHIT ive comments so they are changing the name to Project 2020 going forward. We laugh at them here too and you do have employees up here that do appreciate all you do.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the most skunky bait I've seen in awhile... Try harder.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was definitely Perry... I'm sure of it. I heard the lisp when he said sthkuny...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless Allergan reps are as dumb as our leaders which few individuals are, of course they are out there talking about the Shire circus that is about to come through their doctors offices. I would be if I were them.
    To the Allergan rep according to the last few additions of the DSM there is no such thing as ADD. It all falls under ADHD.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing fishy or as PS put it skunky about this... I have had a couple docs ask me about it as well. They said that their Restasis rep was poking some fun at us for bringing in psych reps with no eye training to sell them a drug... I did not say all my Doctors brought it up but 2 did and I expect more will. You all should expect it as well.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto... to the T.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are just so fuckin original it kills me. Do they realize how retarded everything that comes out of their mouths sound?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know you may not have meant it but I am offended you used the word retarded in your post. I honestly am not that "PC" until it comes to that word...I have relatives with mental challenges and our leaders are in know way "retarded". Incompetent and under qualified absolutely but it is an insult to my family members or any other individual who is intellectually challenged to put Fleming Perry Kathy Kevin and the rest of the bunch into the same bucket. The decisions they have made and the way they treat us are way below these exceptional people.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven't had any of my offices ask about the NBU shared voice plan but I guarantee it is coming... not a good plan at all. Wishing I would have stayed where I was at. Kk is not what she said she was during the interview process. Very disappointed but going to keep at it. Looking forward to the Presidents Club cruise... not looking forward to having to pretend to like the leadership team while I'm there. My spouse may hate them even more than I do.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Went to Pres Club a couple years ago and my spouse had KK pegged from one interaction with her. Totally picked up on her narcissistic behavior and saw that shev was quite uncomfortable around the reps and their families, except for the two or three there who kissed her ass all week. She also gave off weird body language while on stage at awards night especially when FO joined her and PS. Something is seriously up with this woman

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just hope she only packs 1 piece bathing suits... all the pressure she has put on herself due to so many failures which includes her embarrassing meeting with several reps in Texas where she made a complete fool of herself have contributed to significant weight gain... Definitely dont want to see that mess in a bikini... does she know there is a product out there for binge eating triggered by failure...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol.lol.lol.hahahahahahahah... how does it feel working for the laughing stock of pharma... so glad I stuck with Allergan. Shire offered me more money and begged pretty hard... Uh oh. You people didn't do your research on Kathy. I'm smart. I did. Happy selling with your psych reps. Lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.lol hahahahahahahaha

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just checking on the thread I started before I go out to tell all my docs to get ready for their Adderall reps... we actually have simple questions about the eye we are telling docs to ask you guys when you come in. When you don't know the answers you will lose all respect... there is nothing fishy about me. I really work for Allergan and have had a blast making fun of your sales strategy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan assholes.
    Restasis is DOA.
    It's like someone using a rotary dial phone.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what is your "sales strategy"? Always bringing up what your competition is doing....if you aren't threatened you should have nothing to worry about....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is great! And when your Drs are upset about this have them call Shire directly and say they want to speak to Kathy Kobe the Head of Opthamology Sales.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's fucking eye drops you moron most of your docs work in strip malls, we got this, the sacry thing to consider is when a "bunch of ADD" reps pull this launch out of the shitter what does that say about you overpaid visine sample droppers?