Allergan to cut over 1,000 jobs as part of cost-cutting efforts

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 3, 2018 at 3:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I put 59,000 on mine. I've had this cunt of car for only 6 months. I love how some reps work their asses off, away from their families, and they'll potentially get laid off before a tenured rep who's lazy as fuck and gets his first call at 11:00. Perfect.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch hit a nerve I see...yea screw personal relationships and personal selling, doesn’t work. These stupid pharmaceutical companies ALL of them are nuts to have a sales force right? Right?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Restasis doesn't do shit. Sell it to us so we can shit can it and sell more Pazeo.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just described my entire care career! How did you know! Nobody fucks off as much as I do, and the funny thing is, I will survive the layoff! God, I love this company!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You just described my entire care career! How did you know! Nobody fucks off as much as I do, and the funny thing is, I will survive the layoff! God, I love this company!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't think many Pharmaceutical companies are contemplating whether they need an outside sales force, or not, you are not paying close enough attention.
    Besides, "personal selling" is not in the "Challenger Rep" model..

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, GI specialty will not be touched and AGN has a deep GI pipeline. This is the former FSR1 from Forest, the upper echelon of the Salesforce..nice try, buttercup

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A little morning delight, a good workout (my body is hard as a rock), lunch with a friend, and a second viewing of Star WArs. A great work day again. Sales is awesome and so easy to hide. Everyone knows it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3-4 reps calling on a doc? You forgot Ironwood dummy. So now we're up to 7 calling on the same docs. Also, Ironwood reps make over a 100k. Due to our high bonuses we have no animosity for our no good Ironwood counterparts.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

High bonuses? WTF are you talking about? Very few people are cracking 5 digit bonuses. Hell you could go to presidents club and never see a $10k bonus.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

calm down and take your Bystolic.... you're missing a little sonething called sarcasm. Our bonuses suck everyone knows that. Incentives are nonexistent on all accounts no reason to stay here for the next wave of layoffs

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. I am one of those people. I'm not even excited about the very possibility of going because I got screwed with bonuses.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cut another 2000 sales reps and get the stock up. How many useless reps do you need driving around for a few hours a day not doing shit. If I was CEO I'd make sure the dummy managers were doing their job and managing weak non performers out

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boo hoo go to P C and cry on your sister' shoulder about how tough your life is. You should be fired immediately.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dingalings should be able to make it in life and make big. Yucks