.....almost here

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Jan 18, 2015 at 10:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.....do away with the complainers and the entitlement seekers. Who gives a F how long you were at Auxilium, 11 years, 8 years, 5 years....big deal. It's what you signed up for when you took the job. I just don't want to see you ungrateful pukes at the next meeting.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not seeing anyone ever again since all our jobs will be gone soon. Bye!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will alert the board operator to shut down this page at the end of the month because There will no longer be an Aux. What is the exact day company is going away I'll give cafe pharma a two week shutdown notice

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to the first post!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully you entitlement mongers are shown the door.....starting with the ungrateful bitches that pissed and moaned about getting handed an injection job. If it wasn't for the layoff last fall, you would all be looking for a new job with lousy Testim and Stendra experience.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What day is the company offically out of business? I have a reference check calling and I hope company is under before the call comes?!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Commencement of the transaction scheduled for today once the shareholder vote is executed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...no doubt.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt you're a home office ass kissing douche bag who is about to face a reality check in the real world outside auxilium

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right?! Not the mention that some these same people got an expense paid trip to Monaco last year and STILL felt the need to bitch about the company. That entitlement talk should land you out the door.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What day will the phone at Aux be disconnected I'll have my reference check checkin that day I told my boss to eat shit and his boss to pound salt don't think I will get a good reference. Glad nobody will be answering the phone!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...best line yet from a Testim rep, "We made this place"

Really fuckface? If you made this place you would be happy and cashing out, instead, you and your whiny ass possy are busy crying for the old days.....get over yourself. Newsflash, the BOD wouldn't have made a change to AA if they thought everything was kosher. Spolied little bitches...be glad you had jobs and won trips, now move on or go eff yourself.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So angry?.. Why?... SO sad.. Therapy maybe?., anger management?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did everyone get laid off? Did any reps get rolled over to Endo?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers got cut yesterday and reps will find out on Monday

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...the most accurate post on here^

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Endo Urology rep here. Good luck to all of you. I know my Aux rep very well and he's a stand up guy. I wish no one ill will tomorrow. We find out tomorrow too. It's bad for everyone involved. But one thing to note-Endo's executive management is horrible. they don't give a damn about a single person and reps are just plug n play chess pieces in their game of showing more for the shareholders. I hate this company and look everyday to get out.

I hope none of you lose your jobs. You just went through a layoff. But don't look for a happy arm opening 'welcome'. Its the dark side over here. And complience is f'kng horrible. Just being honest.

Good luck to all.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right?! All you effn legacy testim people....thinking that this company existed because of you all....what an effn joke. If you were that good, Testim would have outsold Androgel, the BOD would have never needed to make a change and the company would do the buying, not be sold. Get over yourselves, you are not that good.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good lord. Is someone really still mad at Testim, and the reps that sold it?!!!!. Lol... Honestly??? Crazy!!!.. This is business and the way business works.. That's all it is..

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think what the poster is saying is that the crap that comes from the Testim reps mouths about "building this company" and being the "backbone" of the company is senseless spew that can only come from arrogant aholes.