Altus gone?

Discussion in 'ImpactRx' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2011 at 6:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard a rumor that Rich is gone. Is this true? I hope so for all the good people still left at ImpactRx.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meeting today to announce new CEO.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us know what happens. Good luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the new owner wants to make a return on his investment.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It because the lame board who would rather have nice lunches, fine wine and ski trips was replaced by a firm who wants results. With Altus, what results did he ever produce.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let it go- he is gone. I work here and he did a lot of good on a shoe string budget. If you still worked here you would have appreciated what was said. Yet you do not and your only option is the rage of a three year old. Let go of your anger; see a doctor and get some meds into your bloodstream.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems you missed your Ativan today. You may want to double up! That is all for me....cry me a river elsewhere!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only one crying is you, limp dick. If you can't handle a message board you should consider a job in the fast food industry.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have gone "postal". With your CAPITALIZED words and anger you need to check yourself into a clinic immediately. You really are a nut case! How long has it been since you left? And you still can not get over it? Yes this is a forum to post but psychos need not apply.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. 13 capital letters and you can diagnose mental illness. Way to go Freud. I ain't going no where so get use to it. Sorry if you don't like my opinions. Facts are a stubborn thing. Altus is gone because the new ownership quickly determined he added nothing. And if I were you I would be dusting off the resume. Since all you have added here are insults and attempts to chase people away YOU (more caps...like that?) obviously add little to the company and are likely already on the 'to be fired' list.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So stop bickering, is he really gone? Maybe that is why the sun was out yesterday! Ironically my spam word was "happy" - now that is appropriate.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, who was he replaced by? Do they seem like a good choice?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OH, and the replacement is Greg Ellis, a professional market researcher with a great background (Senior positions at The Nielsen Company, IRI) who will know how to take the company to the next level and will manage with true principals of leadership (not self serving). The company can only go up from here. Good decision STG!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the new CEO is a good researcher than he will surely see the clear staff incompitence and deficiencies, clean house & find better researchers to back fill those that he will kick to the curb. He needs $$$ coming for the new management & those so called researchers that are still there are not delivering enough revenue plus they are not doing many high end analytics. Thats the perception among clients. Clients have taken the high end business which is more profitable else where. I'm expectating many layoffs in the near future...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all angry poor performing former employees who need to post by name not anonymously. It is easy to hide behind a curtain- both during your day job and on this board. That's right as I too am hiding because the last thing that I want is a bunch of former losers bashing me as well. You all need to find a life where you can commiserate together.

My spam word was orange as in the color of fruit of which the majority of you posters seem to be. I expect to get ten more woe is me responses.....

There is nothing wrong with the current employees at ImpactRx nor was there anything wrong with those that left (expect those that complain here). The only thing that is wrong is that you weaklings have nothing better to do in life other than to bitch here.

As the other poster said you have all gone postal.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have the time and inclination to post and theorize about who's on here than you are not the good productive employee you claim to be. get back to work and provide some value before you waste anymore time here obsessing about the past employees. Moron! You missed the whole point of this discussion board.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://www.impactrx.com/who-we-are/management-team/

Interesting: when you go to the Management section of the website, Rich is removed but there's no mention of his replacement. It has Pat as the number one, followed by Jim Cronin (above Degatano!). I've been gone awhile and didn't realize that Cronin had gotten that high. Has he taken Jill's spot? Assuming that Pat goes too, does that make Cronin the number two guy?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The website lists members of the MC and puts them in alphabetical order. But, yes, he's moved up in the organization, to the dismay of some of the other BD VP's.

PA and MD were/are the top two. But, since they're so tight with Rich, they may be next to go.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Monday was a happy day over at ImpactRx!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest