Altus gone?

Discussion in 'ImpactRx' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2011 at 6:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have no idea how this will impact clients with the two key products side by side. No communication plan was organized for clients. Pity that we have no key bullet points on what this means to them or who/how their accounts will be serviced in the future. No standardized e-mail communication. Hum guess every client will probably get a different story and from multiple people from both companies.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A PMR department that was growing quite well? What planet are you on? You have no clue about what a real PMR department does. The idiots that work in that group plus the old Paragon people have not done anything innovative or valuable in years. Oh wait, there's Pop. What a joke.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Richard Altus, President
    Mr. Altus is responsible for the day-to-day management of PDR Network. As a proven leader with more than 25 years of experience, he has led the successful operation and growth of leading companies in healthcare and other fields. Prior to joining the company, Mr. Altus served in key management positions for numerous companies, including ImpactRx, where he served as President and Chief Executive Officer; Medical Broadcasting Company, as their Chief Operating and Financial Officer; and CBG Technologies as their Chief Financial Officer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I guess I was wrong. You would think the people in this industry were smart enough to do their homework. I guess he sold them on his extensive knowledge of physician networks and his ability to take a company to the promised land of a capital event. Let's see how long it takes him to kill this company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have a unicorn farm!? Fucking awesome!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know how hes doing at his new company, PDR? Curious to know whos hes cut so far.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get over it. He is long gone and maybe the new CEO could learn a few things from him. I think you might want to concentrate on your own career? Think about it?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest