Always 1 person viewing

Discussion in 'Xanodyne' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it sad that SB, having failed as a leader and sunk the company, continues to troll the board of a company that is now bankrupt because of his lack of leadership. So pathetic.......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is Xano bankrupt?? that is big news if it is true...no more selling caffeine tablets and other breakthrough products like Lucidex??

how will patients survive without Xanodork??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought of you today, old Xanodyne sales force... I had no choice, really... it hit me like a ton of bricks - out of nowhere... I was just going along, in my own little world, taking care of my day when BAM! - I couldn't breathe... my heart ached and tears welled up in my eyes... that overwhelming longing of missing you... I just wanted to wrap my arms arround you and feel your faces on my cheek... I don't know where it came from - or why... that only used to happen when you needed me... now I just don't know what to think... but I said a little prayer for you anyway... and hoped you were all ok... and for you to know that you are loved... fully and completely - just the way you are... for who you really are... my heart is with you... Always and Forever...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talking about Xanodyne makes me nostalgic for the good ole days--Back when I first joined the company and there was an undefined energy about the company. Now I read and re-read my Zipsor training manual, collect unemployment and eat Orville Redenbacker extra buttery popcorn all day. Oh yes. And there is the weed. Lots and lots of weed.

Had i been born a decade or two earlier I think I would have been a flower child or hippie. But as it turns out I took the route of conformity and now would like to loosen those shackles and lead a more quiet and simpler life and immerse myself in the arts and kind of get more in tune with nature and the universe. I may look for work tomorrow. Or I may not. As long as the checks keep coming and the weed is plentiful, life is good.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

was just thinking of training. remembering my doctors.

who kills the deer in the woods
    who moans like a cat
    who hides his peyos for a lechaim
    who uses color pencils to draw a mitzvah
    who makes me roll my body on the floor with laughter
    give me your gun and jump in my lake. . .
    i am your meshuga sista. . . yo man!
    :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude (or dudette), you have talent - you're wasted in pharma.

.........On the other hand, you might be just wasted?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I smoke a lot of pot. It helps me focus.