Alzheimer’s Account Liaison Positions

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Jan 6, 2020 at 9:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a phone screen this morning with PI. Large build out. Seem to be looking for strong Alzheimer's experience. Hire date of 3/31 for managers.

It seems like a lot of miserable trolls are on this thread. Its too bad people cant just leave good info. If you don't want to be a part if Biogen... leave. My guess is you have been miserable at every job you have had.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any F2F interviews as of yet?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told there would be a big F2F hiring event in March.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't have Alzheimer's experience and I have a phone interview tomorrow. WHY DO THEY WASTE MY TIME?!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company sucks - stay away!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this just you being pissy due to not being hired here? Offer some real insight and not just your personal bitter pity party.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the salary range??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends how good you sell yourself and how good of a negotiator you are. Pressure is on you. No free rides. Step up to the plate.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they've already hired a dozen people who don't have alzheimer's exp. don't worry. it's never been done before so there's not much of a workforce that hasn't existed before lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager Phone interviews have begun. Face to face week of 3/23. Manager offers by 3/31. April hiring events for reps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any idea what range the Manager Pay is? Bonus? Stock?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5-10% increase over documented current salary.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Specialty rep phone interviews have also begun. Mine was last Monday and an hour. At end, Recruiter said my information was being passed on for recommendation to future hiring manager. Very in depth. This is going to be the best of the best hired here from what they asked in interview..If you are NOT heavy NeuroPsych, I would not waste my time.
    No salary range available as of yet per request of Biogen; however, if product is not approved reps will get severance in accordance to the Biogen severance policy. Good luck to all.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Specialty rep phone interviews have also begun. Mine was last Monday and an hour. At end, Recruiter said my information was being passed on for recommendation to future hiring manager. Very in depth. This is going to be the best of the best hired here from what they asked in interview..If you are NOT heavy NeuroPsych, I would not waste my time.
    No salary range available as of yet per request of Biogen; however, if product is not approved reps will get severance in accordance to the Biogen severance policy. Good luck to all.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But your forgetting 2 things.
    1. The non compete is brutal
    2. You would be working for Biogen. Most toxic field culture in the industry.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biogen is more than welcome to buy my 20 years worth of NeuroPsych relationships. $$$$$

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they will screw you with severance if it doesn’t work- they will build
    a dossier against you and use it to screw you...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They won’t pay you what you think you are worth. By the way, Biogen is known to lay off or sever people on a dime, no questions asked. They have a long track record of cutting bait as soon as the times get tough. Be wary

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is a cap and that cap is getting lower and lower. Unless you are underpaid in your current job, the big raise to jump over here isn’t likely.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then Biogen needs to knock off looking for the PERFECT candidate wish list ACT when interviewing. Too many great opportunities/companies interviewing now.
    Biogen is just another Pharma company in the Big Sea. The Pharma Sea is deep and vast. If they don’t differentiate $$$ then they will get a bunch of Family Practice Reps selling their precious pipeline drugs who only know how to differentiate between Chicfila and Popeyes Chicken.. & NOT between 10 different DSM disorders that all look the same. Good luck with that.

News flash... Patients don’t improve when you prescribe the wrong product because you don’t understand the disorder. The rep you hire does make a difference. High potential territories under perform/drop when you put the last place candidate in there. This launch is TOO important to end up being the master of underperformance.