Alzheimer’s TBM... how far in the process are you?

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Jul 6, 2020 at 12:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know if counting up the number of posts that someone claimed to have turned down an offer really counts.
    We know you were rejected so get over it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear applied for a role in TN and heard back?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you mean has anyone interviewed? I’ve interviewed with several people but never heard anything after the last one. Offers have gone out to other parts of the country so I guess they didn’t choose us

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, thats what I meant. I’ve been through a bunch of interviews as well and keep getting calls from P1 saying I’m still being considered.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn it I was rejected and I’m just so pissed and devastated. Now does that make your mindless and delusional brain feel better. I was making fun of your post for counting up rep posts who accepted offers. Geeeeez your a dumb azz. Lol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you accept and the drug is delayed or rejected is that like hearing a tree falling in a forest?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same! Just got a call from P1 on Tuesday saying I’m still in the running and they are waiting on information from the hiring manager.
    ?????

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They didn’t say that I’m still in the running, but that they haven’t heard from the manager . Are they hiring different parts of the country at different times?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think some areas are behind others. However, I know all wave offers went out already. Wave 2 will hopefully start soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious, has anyone accepted the Pittsburgh South Territory? I interviewed for it and P1 was calling me consistently until 3 weeks ago. I was told I was still in the running but it looks like they have been telling a lot of people that.
    Thanks

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll go ahead and break it to you. You’re no longer in the running.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll go ahead and break it to you. I swallow Meet me on political board for head job

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Pittsburgh North was told a few weeks ago. Pittsburgh East just recently hired within the week. I don’t know who got the Pitt South position.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank you, I was just curious, obviously I know I was passed over.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get that I passed over for this position as I haven’t been contacted at all at this point. I’m not bitter, I know this drug has a 50% chance if not being approved which is too big of a risk for me and my family.

But what has me scratching my head is that I have experience launching an Alzheimer’s drug. There aren’t really that many AD drugs out there, so I know there’s only got to be a handful of reps with that kind of experience applying for each territory. So to be passed over completely has me dumbfounded.

This isn’t me rooting my horn or bragging. I’m just saying that this is a shit show if you aren’t even going to call the guy with AD drug launch experience.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Experience doesn’t equal success. A long track record of success, regardless of what market you have been in, is a much more desirable attribute. This is a transferable skill.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree completely. However, many were hired based on nepotism by folks they worked with before. Many good candidates were rejected or not even seriously considered because of the friends and family approach taken by Biogen. I’m not disgruntled at all and would not work there under any circumstances.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is probably true. Honestly, as long as you have a job now, you are probably better off. I work in the MS division, and most of us feel there is little chance this drug launches anytime soon - If ever. We have seen a ton of unbelievable reps get laid off with little notice and no sympathy. Just know this company couldn’t care less about its sales force.