Alzheimer’s TBM... how far in the process are you?

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Jul 6, 2020 at 12:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah but there are two reps per territory wave 2 might not start hiring for a couple of months now
    Until you receive confirmation email that you were passed over you don’t know that

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the FDA doesn’t accept the filing for review or indicates more studies are needed you will see a tidal wave pass over the entire division. Absolutely no way Biogen keeps those hired on the payroll of drug is delayed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not sure how many places you have worked or if you’ve ever managed. I don’t manage any longer, but I would hire someone I knew, especially if I had worked with them before, over a total stranger who could be totally BSing their resume and performance any day of the week. I have plenty of AD experienced, so I see the value in it, but it pales in comparison to knowing who you’re hiring. This is not something specific to Biogen. There’s a reason that the saying “it’s not what you know, it’s who you know” exists.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, will this finally get the all rolling again? What does that March 2021 date stated in the article mean?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*ball rolling

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn’t print the master visuals just yet. Review does not guarantee approval. I do hope it is approved not because you can walk around with your chest puffed out claiming to be one of Biogens robots but because their is a huge unmet need fora drug that works.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That happens anywhere. People bring people with them. Always. It isn’t what you know. It’s who you know.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This drug will get approved by the FDA. The Alzheimer’s community is putting a big push on this. Look at the patient forums. Everyone knows someone impacted by this disease. Unless there are some wild AE’s.... this is a slam dunk approval. The issue is going to be cost. And getting insurance to actually pay for it. They will strictly adhere to inclusion criteria from the clinical trial. I’d be concerned with what the team dealing with the insurance company is doing right now along with the medical team. They need to be prepping the payors and set expectations early. Otherwise launch with be extremely challenging and the doctors & patients will quickly lose interest if the struggle for ins approval is too high.
    This community needs more than it has today that is for sure. And this community needs reps who want to be out there to help them. Not those just chasing paper.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are out of your mind.....The Alzheimer’s franchise has drawn over 20k candidates applying according to P1. I will take my $155k base any day of the week....
    Sounds like an exclusive club to me.....
    Now that the filing was accepted today the momentum looks good for approval

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Sounds like an exclusive club to me..”

Absolutely it likely will be an exclusive club. The question becomes why will it be exclusive? The possibilities are endless. Lmao

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy I hope my new boss is patient! I've heard Biogen is extremely benevolent towards employees

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

155k. You can get a higher base from them. I did.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

doubtful

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exclusive dumb ass counter part rep.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you ever sold a biologic or infusion? For a disease with so few treatment options, it will not be that difficult.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard many were offered more than that. $155k is what I got

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#fakenews