Alzheimer division final interviews

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Aug 8, 2020 at 12:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed for the Alzheimer position and was in the final interviews and never heard back from the hiring manager. Princetonone said that I'm still in the running and the territory still hasn't been filled. Is this going on all over the country. I find this very disrespectful and I have never had this happen before. I would have assumed that they would have let me know one way or the other. Has the hiring process been put on hold? Thoughts?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What State is the city you interviewed in.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They could still be considering you for wave 2. There are two hiring waves . Wave 1 is compete wave 2 starts end of September.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a FEW areas that haven’t hired wave 1.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Florida

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

be patient. Offers in the coming weeks there.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all territories have been filled even for wave 1.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here, very disrespectful

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is it disrespectful to tell you that you’re in the running if the spot hasn’t been filled, yet? I know 3 people who have been told that the position they interviewed for was filled, so maybe it hadn’t been. They could have even made an offer to someone, but until the offer is signed and background check complete, it’s very common to not consider the spot filled.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What other parts of the country haven’t been filled? Still being told in TN that no news is good news. But during interview I was told August was start date

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TN hasn’t had any offers go out.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told the same hire date and haven’t been able to get anything other than, “you’re still in the running” from my recruiter. All I have left is the final interview!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s almost like the they hired recruiters with the ‘zers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That means you didn’t get the Wave 1 offer, but they haven’t cut you loose yet. Hang around for a while and see if you get an offer in Wave 2.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard from P1 that wave 2 was cancelled

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Postponed, not cancelled.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last start date for wave 1 is Sept 8. Offers have been given out at least 3 weeks before start date (to allow time for background check, drug test, etc). My guess is that if you aren’t given at least a verbal offer by the end of the week, you won’t be getting one for the first wave, but you never know. Things could change.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I never heard of a wave 1 or 2. Nothing was ever mentioned. I also wasn't told that you would have a direct partner. This board says that you have a partner. I was also told that I would be notified the following week as to the next interview with the divisional manager and it has been 6 weeks. I was told that no offers have been extended in my territory and that I have not been released yet. I have had to call Princetonone weekly to see if there are updates and they say no but that I'm still in the running. Just let me go if you don't want me. I think its rude not to let me know one way or the other. Sounds like this is a pattern everywhere and not a good practice to adopt. its a poor reflection on the company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, they don’t want you. Does that help?