Alzheimer's Division Stop will the heavy push and pressure!

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Sep 22, 2020 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The constant pressure to turn accounts when there isn't even a drug is extreme. This calls into question of those pushing passed being compliant when no one is supposed to be mentioning a drug. I have had it with the constant pressure and calls from senior management. The information being pushed to be obtained needs to be address when there are compliance rules. This has gotten out of control and questionable. The culture here is no different than a pressure cooker. My annual Christmas vacation with the kids is cancelled.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. I thought I would like it here, but the culture is not what I anticipated.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh. How about this: if I hear I have kids one more time.

It’s. Your. Job. This is a launch. Not LUNCH.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many feel the same way. Pressure is crazy and certainly not a good working environment.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just do your job and stfu. If it’s too hard, then go somewhere else.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#thisissage

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep-this place is full of Sage flunkies...
    Nuff Said

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This new division will be a total big pharma sh!t show starting with the managers. Most of them are cast offs that were laid off from big pharma. This will be one giant side show featuring a cast of misfits.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No it won’t as most will be layed off with no drug to sell

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you are being pressured to do Non compliant things get your whistle out! I hope the drug works and is approved not because I work at Biogen as I don’t. But because there are a lot of folks who really need a treatment that works. As far as the culture I am not surprised. It’s Big Pharma at its worst

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another Alzheimer’s drug failed today - not looking good for us at all!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to Roche has nothing to do with us.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never getting approved...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep saying that. Maybe you’ll believe it. But, unless you’re a complete, heartless asshole, I’m not sure why you hope it doesn’t get approved. If you had a family member with AD, you’d be hoping for approval.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would I want a family member on a product that studies proved it didn’t work, so much so the company stopped those studies? What good would this do my family member that they found a minuscule of meaningless patient data that showed the slightest difference when it means nothing to patient outcomes?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly you have never sat by a family member with this disease, you haven’t watched them slowly change, you haven’t seen the stress it puts on caregivers- so yes any efficacy, any change, any slowing of the progression is a HUGE win- If the drug were out I would want anyone I know who is at the beginning stages to have it, to have the chance, to give families more time to plan...

19. I can vouch for the above.
    Hunter Biden

20. Please have it before next Tuesday night.
    Thanks