Alzheimer's Division Stop will the heavy push and pressure!

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Sep 22, 2020 at 3:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Hunter, your pops is way past when this drug would work.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m loving the AAL ride so far! How are you AAL’s living out there?
    #itsAALgood
    #wegotthis

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does any feel like the AAL role is completely different than what you were told during your interview? I would be Interested in getting folks thoughts.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The #thisissage made me literally laugh out loud. There are so many Sage turds that are working here its incredible. Friends of friends, etc.... garbage reps. And Chris B overseeing things is an absolute joke. If this doesnt get approved, he should wrap himself in bubble wrap again like he did when he joked about having COVID. Nothing to see here!!!! Idiots.

I don't want to see people lose their jobs, but when I read that people feel the pressure...blahh blahh blahhh. Pressure is no severance, paying high Cobra payments, getting turned down left and right from jobs they qualify for....Your idea of pressure is not being able to purchase your Gucci bags, or buy my Ferragamo pumps, or put on the addition to our shore house. Assh*&es

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Judgy judgy today, aren’t we? Looks like you’re on the path to badmouth as many people as you can today.

And, it’s duly noted - if we think we’re experiencing any pressure, we’ll run it by you for approval. We want to give you as many opportunities as possible to climb up on your self-righteous moral high horse. No one knows pressure like you do! Thanks for putting us in our place.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s pretty much what I expected.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use my maga jock as a face mask u child molesting pizza eatin Ffhagg from politicalboard

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Judgy but spot on and true. CB is a self absorbed ass kisser and phony. “we rise by
    Lifting others” is his motto that he read in a book somewhere. Problem is he doesn’t walk the talk. Brought along friends from Sage who were. It from a similar cloth. They in turn brought their friends. And no I wasn’t rejected cause I never applied and have no interest in working in Big Pharma.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure. That’s why you’re on this site...because you have no interest in Big Pharma. Probably the same reason you sit in your car outside your ex-girlfriend’s apartment.... because you’re over her, right!? Just move on. Bad mouthing ex-coworkers is just pathetic.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth hurts doesn’t it?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet it does. Hit the nail right on the head with you, didn’t I? You can ease that pain by not desperately posting on a company’s board that you don’t work for and bad mouthing people who you don’t work with. Makes you look pretty bad, which is why you feel so bad when it’s pointed out. Just move on. Let it go. Neither Biogen nor CB is in your world anymore.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are full of shit! Go pound sand you clown.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh-oh - Heard today the FDA has requested more data - 2 to 3 year delay.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Freeze on hiring for future waves.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where in the hell are you getting your info from?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where are you getting this info from? Link please

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be an AAL spreading a bunch of lies! FU