AM Webex for LTC Business update

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Jun 28, 2019 at 1:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have clues about this? Sounds like the contract is ending.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did the call say?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, They ended it

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

been nice knowin yall, save a spot for us on the unemployment line. well meet ya there shortly.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the displaced LTC here. Anybody else getting the runaround from their recruiter person. Mine called a few days ago but was very short on current and upcoming openings.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Displaced also. I haven't heard anything in depth either. Does anyone know if those displaced are being considered for the newly created spots? Is it sure there are only 10 jobs for the new contract? That can't be right.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10 jobs. Huge territories. Geography ranging several states in a lot of cases. They are saying it is more of a “manager level” They really think 10 people can cover this. Delusional. It’s the IDENTICAL role most of us did. The ones who were successful with big LTC Pharmacy etc. Janssen is clueless about LTC and how this really works

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard from a recruiter about the Community Hospital postings?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, I was hired!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Black

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lancaster ruined this for the other 46 reps

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can say that again

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

really? The Recruiter told me they didn’t even set up interviews yet

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The self implied Trainer was in Lancaster? I hear she is peddling her wares in Acadia? She will destroy that force as well......

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That know it all wouldn’t shut up in New Jersey. God Bless them

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will 2nd that. NJ: worst new hire class with her acting like she knew more than the Janssen trainers

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NJ?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NJ was where we had our new hire class and LTC meeting

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was the Regional LTC trainer that was promoted within 7 month on a contract? I see that the training department did such a good job. The contract is over?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was on this contract from day one. I don’t remember any promotions on this contract. No one was eligible for Senior Rep until 2 years in if you had the numbers. Trainers? They just sent a few people to trainer class in Jersey a few months before the contract ended. I’m intrigued now