"AMA Collapsed Because of:"

Discussion in 'Advanced Medical Analysis' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2012 at 12:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone seen the letter YOU KNOW WHO is distributing to all the former clients? The letter outlining why AMA failed? First I must agree she cannot construct a sentence to save her life. Secondly, apparently she has receipts for purchasing some planets for AMA? I wonder which ones she purchased Mars, Jupiter, the Moon? I think she should do us all a favor and move to one of them. She probably purchased these planets with what she points out as the income of $500,000-$600,000 she was making yearly.

Really, and anyone wonders what happened to AMA?

From what I can tell it all began as she points out in July 2001, this is when she "dedicated her life to the company". Things get worse in 2004 when someone mistakenly appoints her to a sales manager position. See the pattern here people.

The straw that broke the camels back, January 2011, Vice President of AMA. WOW.

My suggestion would be, take the advice of the poster from In Love w/AMA<3.
    “We all know how you are in LOVE with this lab and I guess it’s showing BIG TIME how you are posting things saying things and just not MOVING on in your pathetic LIFE!!! ”

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please post that letter on here if you have it. I'm sure the former employees would love to see it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a 14 page letter, plus out of respect to the people that were wrongly accused, I would not want to post their names. Maybe i will remove the names and type it all out just so everyone can see what an idiot that lady is.

Can I get a vote?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I vote yes to the letter. Are you a former employee? what department?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't she the Owner/President of Quest Ultrasound which failed miserably?

What was the justification of her becoming the Vice President of AMA?

I vote yes

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, be very interested to see it. I vote yes

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! The people have spoken - print that letter now! Print, print, print!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a landslide. Print that letter. To the original poster. Post that letter. Even if you take off the names, I'm sure we will know who they are. Waiting to see the letter. Copy and paste it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are you posting the letter here. The vote is unanimous.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To OP. Are you posting that letter?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to find time to type it out people, give me a break here. It will be worth the wait :)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just copy and paste it. we will be waiting. Thank you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see it. Thanks for posting it. When you can. I will be checking daily waiting for it. Also where did you get it?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG ! Did she really write "planets" ?
    Doesn't she have someone who can edit her letters?
    If she makes 500,000-600,000/ year don't you think she could throw some of it at a junior high school student to teach her spell check, and simple sentence structure?
    What about her kids a simple 3rd grader can spell better than she can.
    If you are going to send a 14 page letter to all your old clients don't you think it's a good idea to proof it first ?
    I don't know if I could take reading that letter...LOL

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may not want to see it, but the rest of us do. Please post it. We are waiting to see it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O.P. where is the letter? We are still waiting to see it

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd also like to read the letter. Please post it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure a lot of people that follow this board would like to see it. Can you post it? Thanks.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting for the letter. Any idea when it will be posted?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for AMA for nearly a decade and until the end of last year my only complaint was that the payscale never worked out in my favor. Even though I was underpaid I still worked hard and stayed dedicated to AMA. I am saddened that the company failed, I loved many of my coworkers like family and I feel that they and myself deserve to read this letter explaining in the Vice President's own words as to what happened. Please post it or email a copy of it to me dreezy29 at yahoo . com