"AMA Collapsed Because of:"

Discussion in 'Advanced Medical Analysis' started by Anonymous, May 31, 2012 at 12:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is asking to see the letter. If you have it please post it here. If you know someone that has it please have them post it. If anyone knows how to get it, please let us know. Waiting anxiously to see it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to see the letter. When will it be posted?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks and I thought by now the letter would be posted. To the original poster, are you going to post it or not?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one is going to post a letter. It would have been done by now if there was a letter.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone said the letter went out to clients of AMA. Someone must have it. If you have it please post it. If not, let us know and this was just one big rumor.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What letter? There is a letter out there? I would like to see it. Please post it if you have it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fausto,
    I told you all these for years but you didn't listen to me and now I am told by others that you are blaming me for what happened to AMA , I know myself that you are wrong but I have to clear my name so everyone can understand that it was your bad judgment and poor leadership lead to all that..
    You can choose to read this report and listen for the last time even though it is already too late or you can disregard it and repeat the same mistakes you did over and over if you started a new business.
    This report will be faxed and emailed to everyone you know in business level and personal level.
    Here are all the reasons why AMA Collapsed and gone out of business and I hope you learn for MDs sake and it is employees.
    AMA Collapsed Because of:

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here are some excerpts, again out of respect to the people who were wrongly named I have left them out. We can just focus on the two main idiots.

"AMA financial supports to: AVA and MD Lab since the beginning.
    F you got greedy you didn’t want to have only one successful company and pay attention to it, but instead you started AVA and MD lab and you were supporting financially both company from AMA and ignoring paying AMA's bills. I do have all the financial for all three companies and I can prove all that .
    Why do you think Foundation, Pil, Primex and Abc still standing? You don't see them each supporting two sisters companies.
    (These financial supports caused AMA debts to increase over the years and you will see that from 2008).

SO F
    You're only as good as who you surround yourself with
    6-But if we want to really analyze what was the real #1 bad management in AMA. It was the Captain of the ship the chief, the leader who deceives employees, divides them instead of bringing them together, misleading them, manipulative them, avoid confrontation and talk the talk but not walk the walk. F -you always said (the pace of the pact determined by the leader) so where were you when your ship started to sink? Snap out of your day dreaming and stop blaming others for your failure.

F, I started with AMA on July 2001 and since then I dedicated my
    life to the company in every way, Ispend most of my days in it and I
    looked after many things.
    Because of my dedication you said it many times that everyone out on the field thought I was the owner.
    On August of 2004 was given a sales manager position and did my job very well brought so much business and maintained the existing business and managed the staff even though you interfered in every way and hired without my approval the wrong sales people and employees.
    My income and commission can speak for itself for my production I made between "$500,000~$ 600,000 yearly" and the fast few years I had more than I million dollar of monthly sales (I do have supporting document for all this) and maintained the existing business and managed all the service reps.

Through all the years I treated AMA as my own I spend so much of my personal money on the lab and doctors and I never asked for any money from the company or turned my expenses to the company and you are aware of that actually I have witnesses they will say that you told them that in many occasions.
    So much of the furniture in AMA lab I purchased (TVs,Tablesl Pictures, planets, computers and printers) (l do have receipts to prove it).
    I did so many parties in the office from my own personal money because the company couldn't afford it and just to make the employee feel that everything is okay in the company.
    The last 4 or 5 months of AMA's existing when the company was struggling I spend my own money buying reagents" supplies, paying other labs to run tests and fixing the company cars for the drivers to pick up the blood was paying for stamps to mail bills and giving the driver gas money to pick up speciemns ( I have documents and receipts to prove that) I didn't see any of your other employees or you or your family Fausto doing that. '
    Fausto,
    I was given a Job of a Vice President on January 2011, I asked numeric time in many meeting with you.. the Human resource and your assistant to give me a Job description so I know what is my duties as a Vice President and. what is your expectation from me but what you told me is to go write one and give it to human resource that will say a lot about the type of leader you are this is not the way a real company works and that is why you are where you are.
    But now I know why you did that? Because you want to blame me if anything went wrong, but like your daughter told you one day (Fausto you can fool yourself but you cant fool others).
    F, you are blaming me for sinking your ship while you are to blame but you are not a man enough to admit and only a loser will blame
    someone else for their own failure.
    I have done nothing wrong to fail you, AMA or the employees. I fact I have done more than you to benefit the company and you betrayed me.
    At the end of the day you as (the owner, the Captain of the ship, the chief and the leader) to blame for all these and you put yourself in ~ but it is easy to blame other than yourself so you can sleep in the night.
    "

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She really let him have it. I can't believe this went out to clients. Talk about blowing the whistle. Is there any more to the letter. So MD lab and AVA are still in operation? If you have more of the letter please post. It is interesting.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if it is official and AMA and AVA are out of business? Nothing posted on this site since the big letter was put on here. Give me an update, please?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow ...Hala bought planets for the company...cool !

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

could someone please post that letter...i was a former employee in the desert. I would love to read that letter. I worked with AMA for 6years.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F is the only one to blame about this whole thing. H just helped him bring down the business quicker. What is the update on those two fools? I really liked M when he was in charge of the my area until H had to get her dirty hands on the route. Could someone tell me whats new with AMA jajajja..hope she get thrown in jail for not showing up for court for the third time already huuu!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't get thrown in jail for not showing up in court for fighting with your lover. What a show, better than the house wives. Damb I wish I would have tapped it. Anyone have access to the video cameras, I am sure we could throw something together and sell it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

H is with Foundation lab i heard thats the latest..huuumm

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought she went to ABC Lab. I didn't hear she went to Foundation. What is she doing for them? Where is she based out of? What city?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest