AMAG crushing DSI

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, May 2, 2018 at 11:50 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thought you might be able to compete a bit, y’all suck we’re kicking your ass all over the country accounts don’t even know their injectafer rep! AMAG rocks!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What until FHE patients start coding and an ambulance pulls up at a GI clinic ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here’s a tip hold your breath waiting for that, look at study size and years of use ain’t happening. We’re taking contract after contract. Just in big Onc clinic they have no idea who promotes injectafer like stealing candy from a baby by end of year well have at least 40 percent

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow... seems so desperate to come to the competitions page to post ?? Lol

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not hard to do! Leadership is 10 steps behind and upside down. AMAG has been consistent, solid and non reactive. They have built relationships which lead to trust and partnerships no matter the product. DSI has high turnover and reps that don’t know where to go. Not a surprise what is happening

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow seems so desperate to respond to my post! Just off a regional call accounts don’t even know who you guys do you actually work?!?!?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

our reps wouldn’t know an oncologist if they tripped over them I’m not surprised many have lived off contracts and are fat and lazy like yo mama

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure always someone else’s problem should they wipe your ass baby! Do your dam job and sell what the hell else do you need you POS!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, DSI is a burden on us.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in large ONC clinic in Dallas today I asked them who their DSI rep was - they said who? I asked who sells them injectajerk and they named their GPO. Keep blaming your leaders as you drift into selling frozen food door to door really good strategy

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From AMAG investor call
    Q1'17 Feraheme Revenue ( import word revenue not sales) = 25.9 million
    Q1'18 Fereheme Revenue = 25.1 million
    From AMAG Q4 14 earnings call
    Q4'14 Ferehem Revenue = 24.1 million

Wow a whole million dollars more in 15 quarters
    You sure you are killing it.

Feraheme is les than 20% of AMAG revenue and the company doesn't even have a 1 billion dollar market cap

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you understood how buy and bill works you’d know how contracts flip and the expanded indication was just granted you dumb ass. Great when someone thinks they are smart and expose their ignorance. Market cap? You guys are selling medicine that’s killing people and one that makes them poop. Go look at your US earning for your lead products. I will say this you all do a great job with welchol, oh wait the one drug you have that sells anything you don’t even promote!!!!!!
    Yeah you must be proud to be doing such important stuff. You’ve got a pipeline of nothing and within a year would be begging to join us, just heard KW is interviewing with us

Drew

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't realize you were back from your nervous breakdown. I am not interviewing with you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well I still inspire you, only took couple minutes for you to respond to me. that’s called leading, ive already been asked about more than a dozen DSI managers in two weeks and about 20 reps, yeah you’re in real solid ground there!!

16. AMAG

AMAG Guest

doesn't seem the 9 months of personal leave, medication, and therapy are working. Its a shame that you cant go back on leave, that's when your district did really well.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you would know the smell and taste of a douche for sure, you’ll be bagging groceries soon enough

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And Keith was here interviewing. Not that’s funny.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why was Andrew on leave?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why would anyone want to be here? plus the Movantik didn’t work so he never had a moment