amarin pay benefits

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

initials/details? I'm interviewing

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RUN

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

worst in the industry. 60-70k base with a shitty car allowance program. No gas card just mileage. Everyone I know who works here is new to pharma or came from contract. It’s worse than an entry level pharma primary care position

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll take it. This is the company to be at in pharma. I will spend my whole career here.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS.....this is a great company to be at right now. I came here with 10 years pharma experience and my training class had more experienced reps than non experienced. I am happy to be working here and hope to retire here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a tough one bc there's good and bad. First, the product is great and will continue to gain momentum. However, the goals are already high and growth is expected at an exponential rate. The base pay is bad, especially when you consider the fact that the focus has shifted to cardiology. So you're getting below average to average primary care pay but expected to do a specialty job. Bonus is good but not impressive enough to outweigh the base. Benefits are OK. Good health plan, awful 401k, standard vacation. You will be heavily micromanaged bc the managers are under a lot of pressure to hit these ridiculous growth marks. I'm planning to stay as long as I can but I have to call it like it is. Be wary of the obvious company posted fluff pieces you see above.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bad managers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What base did they bring you in? thx

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i came with about five years of specialty experience and was brought in at 70k. The ONLY reason I came was to get a pay check until I found something else. Good news is I did and am now making 110k as a base. Much more in line with what the job really is

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. All of the bullshit “happy to be here will retire here” is more than likely posted by a looser manager. Get a life!! I know a ton of people looking. They are slave driver here that thrive on getting their a$$ ....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the age of a vehicle that determines whether or not it is modern or not? What is the disparity in the car allowances as a result? What is paid per mile? Thanks in advance. I drive a fairly thirsty vehicle which isn’t really a great fit when you were paid on mileage. It’s great for a gas card though.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. So which one is it? Corporate douche bag? Or glorified sales rep AKA DOUCHE BAG MANAGER? Seriously ....I don’t know one single rep right now that would post this shit

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is PTO package? How many days do they give you starting out?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. And they have a separate thing where you can purchase up to 5 extra days off. If you dont use any of the days you purchased, you get it refunded at end of year.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base is awful. Strong bonus but doesn’t offset the poor base salary. Car allowance instead of a company provided vehicle. The product is first class. But other than that....it’s a 2nd rate industry gig. If they want to penetrate Cardiology....gonna need to pony up to attract top talent.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the car allowance?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The product is still just silly fish oil, don’t get all hot and bothered

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

car allowance is different for everyone. Depends on where you live. They use MOTUS

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact they don’t give a car is very telling. Let me guess, roommates at all sales meetings too? Cheap ass company, I’ll keep looking

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, no. but move along assclown.