amarin pay benefits

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the pseudo rep selling fish oil, we in pharma laugh at you

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever you say, assclown.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck “selling” against your tough conpetitors, the cardboard Big Red fish oil kiosk at the end of the isle in CVS

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sorry mr. Bigbritches that things have gone so far south for you that you have resorted to your current insults over something you clearly dont know shit about. Move the fuck on with your life you unoriginal troll.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sorry mr. Bigbritches that things have gone so far south for you that you have resorted to your current insults over something you clearly dont know shit about. Move the fuck on with your life you unoriginal troll.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You asshats do realize Lovaza has better results with a statin correct? Also EPA is cheap and easy to get in high concentrations, look at any shit fish oil at grocery stores; high EPA, low DHA because DHA is more expensive to get higher concentrations.

DHA has these Potential benefits as well
    Reduces Heart Disease Risk. ...
    May Improve ADHD. ...
    Reduces the Risk of Early Preterm Births. ...
    Fights Inflammation. ...
    Supports Muscle Recovery After Exercise. ...
    Helps Some Eye Conditions. ...
    May Reduce Your Risk of Certain Cancers. ...
    May Help Prevent or Slow Alzheimer's Disease.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see some real data, shithead. Quit with your baseless argument.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, been taking supermarket omega 3’s for years! I prefer Trader Joe’s molecularly distilled, no eructation. My bp and cholesterol are stellar. I also have amazing income because I work for a real pharmaceutical company that makes actual drugs I can sell.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol are we playing 2 truths and a lie? What exactly is your angle here? Why does any of this matter to you since you're a-ok with everything? In my dealing with fuckbags like you, generally ppl that come to a company board on cafepharma that is not their own board are either a direct competitor, or someone that has been burned by the company. Then there are short day traders that like to stir up shit bc it helps their bottom dollar in some weird fucked up way. So which are you? If you're happy with your big boy job, why the fuck are you here? I'll tell you why I'm here, bc ppl like you make me fucking sick. You spew out ridiculous insults and have no facts to back anything up. Who are you trying to fool? Maybe we are just having too much fun engaging with each other. But you definitely dont belong here unless you have weird messed up motives. So have fun with that. Enjoy your weekend, mr. Bigbritches.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr. Mackerel! Now that’s funny. Even the caliber of name calling is superior in big pharma world!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just following suit...having fun, how about you?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big Pharma don’t do Saturday meetings son, ya heard???

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sat meeting with cartoons to kick it off followed by a cooking demonstration with high flash point Vascepa oil. Good selling!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiot! I’m not even going to reply because your verbiage is so embarrassing. I know you do not work for a pharmaceutical company. Quit trying to report fake news.

By the way anybody who has to say -I can sell clearly cannot sell.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FYI you look like the idiot saying you are not going to reply only to do just that. I work with you so please stop making our company look unprofessional.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you have all my posts removed? It’s just fun remember...

You couldn’t be more incorrect on all your assumptions.

I just checked Veeva and yep my market share is still growing, metrics are great as is my bonus payout.

My products cannot be purchased at the local grocery store or CVS, they are prescription only by a healthcare professional.

Holy mackerel I struck a nerve with you (pun intended)

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

class effect, you’re nothing special

we all know it

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somethings fishy here...

Keep on keeping on little minnow.

Merry Christmas and keep having fun, I know I will

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh. I came on here to see if anyone had any inside news on who’s buying this company- and your board is filled with nonsense. WTF

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha this made me laugh! It is a lot of nonsense! This company does suck though! I hope someone does buy it out soon though. Management here is horrible.