amarin pay benefits

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the current salary? Saw an online post listing salary as $100-150K. Did Amarin double the salary in recent years? Did existing reps get a bump?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No and no

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A friend received a call about opens positions. The range was 65k-121k. Bonus plan was up to 70k because of high expectations.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We got a yearly raise but it was based on rankings. So those that did well got a better raise than those that didn't.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are interviews? I received call but said will call back when have interview date.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A friend??? Yeah, right. You’re so lying through your teeth. Here’s the deal, 65-70k depending on exp. NO COMPANY CAR...and that’s it. Take it or leave it. We suck.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the raises like? What are the high, medium, and low percentages?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmm that’s an interesting job ad. No, I don’t think that includes bonus either. As previous poster said, ~ $70,000 based on experience. Take it or leave it. At plan bonus is $36,000 and most don’t make plan! That$150,000 could be total comp w benefits maybe?!? Or else that recruiter is lying!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They routinely make offers of $67-72K for reps with over 10 years industry experience. They do not value experience.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The base pay is tops $70K
    If any one says higher, they aren’t being honest.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is incorrect. I make more than 70 base.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Taco Bell is paying 100k. Better $ for still serving food and wearing a fake smile all day!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t that what we do now? Serve food and wear a fake smile all day?!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We’re more like Mattress Firm workers, $70k in a mindless profession

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah it is probably only $2,000-$5,000 more or else you’ve been with Amarin for a while. No new hire is making more than $70,000.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I make more than a 70K base as well.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest