Amarin will bounce back

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2018 at 2:55 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it will

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and yes. Most of the field saw this coming and what is really sad is all those folks that have either left a job to get on the Titanic or those who are brand new thinking that this industry is one rung up from working on a used car lot, which it is. Buckle your seatbelt because until Pfizer decides to do away with your sales force, it is gonna be one bumpy ride!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most doctors believed that the results from the trial were non-biased but these results were skewed terribly toward the fish oil. Those providers that attended AHA are much more reluctant to prescribe once they are hearing the message on the true outcome of these trials. Whole new opinion now. Happy New Year fish oil peddlers!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So with the expanded sales force, are doctors eager to prescribe V or holding out?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slow going and problems with coverage. I'm not sure how long we will be here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The end is near.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is there no major PR for this product? Love the occasional V commercials, but this should be main stream!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know but my guess is that they can not promote anything unless it is approved by FDA.