Amarin

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by Anonymous, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's use this thread to discuss Amarin. Anything new?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When does this program start? How long is this program?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vascepa is a joke. Anyone selling that will be considered a major clown.

Amarin's mgt knows that no one will buy them and now they are forced to pay people to drive around and push this inferior me-too product without anything else to sell:)

Amarin will go bankrupt (after major losses) around 2015 with generic Lovaza on the market, stay away from this sinking ship!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I for one will take a salary and be looked at as a clown till 2015. I have been unemployed so many times over the past 3 years, downsized from pharma and downsized outside of pharma. I need benefits and a paycheck. I'll take it, even if it's just for a couple of years. It's amazing that in this economy some of you are still so judgmental. I hope you keep your cushy job and don't experience what I have gone through. But I for one will jump at this opportunity if it is offered to me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

+1. Same here. I was laid off, am not a spring chicken, and it is hard as hades to get anybody to consider me. I don't even care about the benefits, much less salary, I just want to work in the field. This is what I know, and I'm good at it. Three years is fine with me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got turned down today via call. But,that's ok. The district manger I interviewed was an absolute drip. Probably was on the wrong anti-depressant or on a benzo. Downsized from a major company and I just felt they did not want to be there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear you were turned down. Has anyone else been contacted with a yay or a nay? What part of the country (state) are you in? I was told I wold hear by today but have heard nothing. I hope no news is good news.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If A is actually letting people, who were not selected to advance, know by phone, they must be the only people left that will do that.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many interviews are you people getting? one? two?

Does anyone know of anything in KY area?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had 2 so far

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i have heard nothing. I guess that is not good news.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What state are you in? Were you told you would hear about the 3rd int with the RM this week? Do you think it's been pushed back because of the 8-k announcement?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told all offers will take place by Dec. 14

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trying to get my name in the pot. To apply for the Amarin position, do i just apply on the Quintiles website, and if not, where can i submit my resume online? Thanks!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it's probably too late since most of us have already had 2 interviews but if it's ;isted on the Quintiles site, go for it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I spoke with a manager that said they were still doing phone screens. I wouldn't assume everything is finished. But I don't know the process to get your name in the hat. I was referred word of mouth.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told today that I am not moving on :( I think it was age discrimination. I had all the credentials all the awards and years of CV experience. This keeps happe ing to me I am sick and tired of it and am looking into trying to prove it. I have made it ti the final 2 at least 5 times and am always passed over.