Amateur hour

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by anonymous, Feb 27, 2020 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha we continue to be plagued with delays and bad data. Thanks corporate, get your shit together!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“You actually think Feb 2020 was amateur hour? Hold my beer.”
    -Feb 2021​

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaha

hold my beer indeed. Id have more money if stayed with my previous company. Crappy drug and crappy leadership

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d say it’s an ok landing spot to use as a bridge job for the short term. Just make sure you have an exit plan.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any info on the sales opening in Boston? How is it workimg there? Is product good or a dog? Are the bonus payouts hype or suck?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Likely outcome here is 1 of 2 things within next 2-3 years. Company is mis-managed and product struggles leading to company going belly up or product shows some profits despite being mid-managed and company will be acquired. Either way don’t expect more than a couple of years here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crappy drug and crappy leadership

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Until sales leadership changes there is no hope here. I’m sitting back watching this VP do things to employees, to the numbers, and flirting with compliance issues all apparently endorsed by the COO who uses him like a puppet. I hear that the company is great outside the salesforce but I haven’t really met any of them yet.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

VP is obviously in over his head and is a glaring weakness. His end game is trying to stay afloat until company can be spun off so he can cash in his chips.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don’t have room for cry babies that are scared to sell. Suck on that!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth usually hurts on this site and brings the guilty party forward in the form of a very defensive response. Just like clock work. Come to papa!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serving some tasty trout!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With some old chewy milk duds for dessert.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% guarantee that this person is from the east. 100%

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Attention Walmart shoppers....... there is a Blue Light Special on aisle 9.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely, this company is just like “Last Chance U.”

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s got a good dumpster fire going.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone at this point take Andy serious on anything? Dude is a liar and fool, this morning’s call proved it. Acts like a perfect prince when cameras are on but behind the scenes he’s a egomaniac liar and had no answers for any legit question. Except for “Shut the hell up and do as your told”

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll still looking for attention!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry, Ashish has got this!