Amateur hour

Discussion in 'Zogenix' started by anonymous, Feb 27, 2020 at 12:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Believe it or not that’s actually an understatement.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Jesus for that shit show to be over. It was exactly what I thought it would be, IC plan is still completely unattainable (except for about 3), Andy is still begging to be accepted and threatened by everyone, and Ashish was as humiliatingly fake as ever. Bri** playing about 5 different roles and you never know which one is actually him, Ca**** and the new KAMs have this stunned “Why did I come here” look and Hu**** just wants to be free from all of this.

This flight home will include lots of crying.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt.

That Ashish guy is just here to check his CCO box and hopefully make some money off the stock. Will be gone within 12 months.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leaders are 100% Bush Leaguers here. Total self servers waiting to see if they get lucky to cash in on stock options. Between now and then it’s worst in class leadership.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's see the survey results

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical surveys are a pharma ploy by directors in over their heads. They can spin results to obtain the desired outcome that they want. Useless!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very old school tactics used here. VP Sales is sketchy.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sketchy? Then Bernie Madoff was ornery, Enron was a bit off course, and Michael Jordan was good.

How about “The VP is an absolute lunatic that needs his fragile ego constantly massaged and has skin the strength of wet toilet paper and his boss is even worse”

See, that’s way better.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it all applies to the lackluster self serving tool. Keep the discriptions of him coming.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva surprise attack will be worse than Pearl Harbor.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is this Teva thing?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place sure knows how to keep people miserable. It’s pretty obvious to me that they want a revolving door of people because who would want to have a long lasting career with Zogenix. Nothing is fun about this job right now.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, but there’s some hot babes working here. It’s the only thing that gets me through the day

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us are here just collecting our paychecks at this point. That’s it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUTH

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PIPs are the new thing here now.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don’t know rare disease

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well aint that the truth. That goes from VP all the way down the ladder.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andy’s management strategy:

•ignore and minimize anyone that questions anything
    •act like a child with raging ADD to cover your own incompetence
    •keep everyone miserable and just laugh off anyone that has the audacity to question dear leader
    •be very proud of being out of touch and being the court jester
    •develop an IC plan that a monkey could create because I’m lazy AF. And NEVER change it. That would take work, and I love my peloton!
    •ensure that IC plan instantly screws over 75% of sales force and laugh when people don’t get paid
    •Hire a bunch of unnecessary reps from my past so I can manage even more people because I have a desperate need to be liked (even though no one really does). And hope I can get 6 months out of them before they realize im an idiot

what else did I miss?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All well said above. Extremely Insecure individual masking behind this fake ego maniac persona. Looks for meek sheep to hire as reps who won’t think or question his flaws and incompetence.