Ambassador Council

Discussion in 'OPKO Renal' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2018 at 9:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF? They can't bring "issues" to KM? They are going to spend their time on rah rah stuff. Rep development is great but won't happen because the company keeps deleting positions and not back filling (e.g. Jackie, Melissa, MSLs). "Leveling / Grading / Tiering" sounds great but the company won't give a merit increase so leveling will never happen.
    What exactly is the point of having the committee?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have it on good knowledge the group will now be called “Parrotheads” to more accurately describe their function of communicating without challenge the wishes of KM.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leveling/grading/tiering? How will Opko determine this? We know of some reps who have been selling in the renal space for several years yet have produced very little here at Opko. Some reps even have a renal dietitian or CNN certification yet have nothing to show for in Rayaldee sales. If these reps get the highest level/grade/tier, war will be the result. This tiering or grading of reps is not going to be a good move because it is not confidential; reps will not be treated fairly and everyone will see it. But MONEY can be kept confidential and matters more.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we have seen multiple new hires with no renal experience fall flat on their faces. But I agree, “leveling” without an increase in pay is just plain nonsensical. And remember that the bullie in charge never sold in the pharma world. What a catch!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we have seen multiple new hires WITHOUT renal experience do very well.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasted away again?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Multiple new hires without renal experience have done well WITH THE NECESSARY ASSISTANCE from Dr. Charles Bishop and Dr. Athkar Ashfaq. That’s a fact and you can say thank you to those renal guys who are getting it done for the clueless reps without renal experience.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, such a pompous post using all caps to yell at others. Get off your high horse and start getting your facts straight. You are the clueless one without much to show for. You have no idea how to sell to your customers a simple product like Rayaldee that those without renal experience are blowing out in spades. Go away!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Simple product like rayaldee". Really? Now who is clueless?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rayaldee is a simple product when compared with other products for CKD. For someone clueless like you, I can understand why you would consider Rayaldee to be not so simple.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love to here from you regarding the other CKD products that are not as simple as Rayaldee. Please list?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone who thinks rayaldee is complex should not work here. Seriously. Which I’m sure explains your stellar sales results. You should get out of our industry all together and find employment in the food services or hotel industry.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aha! So, you do agree that Rayaldee is a simple product. No need to list for you the other CKD products. Only the clueless ones like you need to see a list. And, btw, it’s “hear”, not “here”. Clueless.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's talk about this Company's Stellar sales first.

We are interviewing........thanks for the tip, those industries pay better!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bueller?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Ambassador Council is unnecessary. Why do I have to go through a region representative vs. going straight to the top? I thought Opko has an open-door policy? There’s always the risk of misrepresentation by my council rep. It’s time to abolish this useless group.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crickets