Ambassador Marketing program

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2013 at 1:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you NutCase.... it's not like our ambASSadors are sneaking in at night through a window or something.... hiding in the closet? Nope. Patients agree to let their address be known for patient education, sign a form to that effect, and bingo, an ambASSador shows up on their doorstep a few minutes later with warm, home-baked chocolate chip cookies and a pint of milk. Who is going to say "No" to that?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this program administered by one of the traditional hub services like LASH, RX Crossroads, TheraCom, etc.?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Duh Uh, someone who doesn't feel coerced, mebbe.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

man, you trolls, paid for be the Competition, do not give up do you? get off your phone with your client and run right to cafe pharma to send a message that might be difficult to spot right off as pure BS manipulation....desperate

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is it that Sanofi can hire their own nurses for their new derm patient program?? We used stupid Quintiles with their awful leaders!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe they pay ambassadors 85k a year. What a waste.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least they actuall do something productive unlike the reps...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how much were the payoffs to the doctors?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thnk the Ambassadors will have a much bigger sales impact in hepatitis c. I was told almost all if the doctors already rely on them with the old companies but they couldn't do as much for patients as ours will. I'm starting to see how this will roll out our way!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes that's what we learned in training. Mi don't want to,be a downer but it seems like a lot of our targets teach their own patients. Mi had some pretty heated conversations with them but they seem o be happy I think they will bebfxalling soon for disease education.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But without the reps the ambassadors wouldn't be in the clinics.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ambassadors don't do anything, reps why don't you check your %increase in scripts filled and adherence rates after nurses help patients understand their dx, importance of compliance, and most importantly take the time to be with the patient regardless of the bottom line.
    nurses don't need a rep to go in office, actually some no-see offices will only see the ambassadors.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree---- MV is lining his pockets with all the $ the contract is billing abbvie. All the big names are hiring their own NE teams. They will all be jumping ship.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ambassadors are a joke. They don't do shit.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbvie is in bed with the FDA anyway. They could care less about who comes into the home. Won't it be great when Humira hits the cliff? Then each of you can come into each other's home and inject the company koolaid into one another. The humira marketing bullshit has been illegal since 2002.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ambassador program is the reason big H is successful. Its about helping the patient, which is about continuance on the drug. By headcount, it is the least costly and most effective use of personnel.

It is not sales. Good people doing great work - that is about it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These abassadors dont do jack s#@t in the Pacific NW. Fire them all!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

abassadors = Illiterate Mental Midget