Amedica and Zimmer soon to be one

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Boston745, Sep 20, 2017 at 12:18 PM.

?

How long until Zimmer acquires Amedica?

1. 1 month

2. End of year

3. 2018

4. 2019

5. Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Boston745

Boston745 Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone who lost money on Amedica, (which is everyone, literally) must hate these guys for pushing this for years. They have way to much money invested at the wrong time and refuse to look at anything negative while still desperate to raise the stock price to keep them from losing big league. I am tired of seeing Amedica on this forum anyways. Gone is actual Zimmer news....

3. Boston745

Boston745 Guest

10k shows Dana hiring new employees. Who wants to bet they are ex Zimmer? Sonny will do what is needed to create a merger with Zimmer. Gaurenteed.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

go send an email to zimmer and stop clogging the zimmer board.

5. Boston745

Boston745 Guest

This is the week everyone at Zimmer learns they will have a new amazing product to sell soon. Si3N4 will give you a big edge against your competition in the coming years.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop posting like you are me.

7. Boston745

Boston745 Guest

We have developed a femoral head that is made from our solid silicon nitride, which could be used for total hip replacement product candidates. This femoral head is expected to articulate against a cross-linked polyethylene liner fixed into a metal acetabular cup. Together with a strategic partner, we have initiated biomechanical testing of our solid silicon nitride femoral heads. The results of this test will be released in 2017. If the tests indicate that silicon nitride femoral heads are superior in terms of wear performance, taper corrosion, strength and in vitrohydrothermal stability, we eventually intend to commercialize this product in cooperation with a strategic partner. However, clearance of these types of devices by the FDA will be required. Currently, the FDA has indicated that a limited one to two year clinical trial may be necessary to obtain clearance. If clearance is eventually obtained, we intend told commercially launch products for use in total hip replacement in 2018 or 2019.
    That's with you guys at Zimmer! Together we will take joint replacement into the future.

8. Boston745

Boston745 Guest

Admit it Zimmer, you need Si3N4 bad. Your products would be elevated to a new level and you would have the best option in the OR for years to come. Pretty soon Amedica will be a 500million dollar company and you will pay double for what you could have had.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are so delusional. amedica is a joke. so many people got screwed by AK, and SB is now a joke. everyone just wants a write off at this point. they missed their window10 years ago by focusing on spine, they should have focused on joints then.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Delusional you say? Vertera & Nuvasive had less connecting them and look what happened!

https://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/news/2017/09/22/nuvasive-acquires-startup-with-duke-university.html

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Helen Keller, why don't you post pics of all the shit that says Zimmer hates Bal? Why just a random post from 2015? You are blind and dumb as fuck to think Everyone doesn't see through your bullshit. You Probably worked for Amedica, took stock options and lost your ass because that's the only thing this company has done is go down to nothing... paying bills with bals money lol. Nobody cares about Amedica, they are a drop of diarrhea in a sea of shit, literally. We hope they get purchased so you go away, to the shitty penny stock hole you live in.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i made your company this AM. A thank you would be nice Boston745. It's up to you to get the other 50 cents.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEDICA at NASS = Another big flopping fail.
    Do love how almost everyone talks shit about Bal now behind Amedicas back. How did he piss off everyone?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like you took a loss cause this shits done. The pump to 1.00 was a failure as everything else this company has attempted to do. Delisting Wednesday unless financials are released. Not looking good as NASS wasn't good and no PR released for anything positive. Crazy to think my small territory does half the annual business of a full blown spine company. Sales team must be worst ever put together in combination of products that surgeons are not interested in. Antimocrobial and coatings are two words surgeons I know red flag, and that's all that I heard from Amedica booth at NASS.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot superior fusion results.

16. Boston745

Boston745 Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thank goodness the Zimmer and Amedica booths were close to each other......a few people stopped at Amedica by accident. What a joke. I honestly didn't see a single person stop by the crappy table top booth of the great innovative technology company. I just want my tax write off......

18. Boston745

Boston745 Guest

Zimmer to acquire Amedica Nov 1st, 2017. Mark my words

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great call Nostradamus