Amedica and Zimmer soon to be one

Discussion in 'Zimmer' started by Boston745, Sep 20, 2017 at 12:18 PM.

?

How long until Zimmer acquires Amedica?

1. 1 month

2. End of year

3. 2018

4. 2019

5. Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no fucking Idea what you are talking about. Hanson is talking about Zimmer Surgical... lol. If you let Zimmer Surgical try and sell an Amedica product you would never get a case. They brought down all our real rep commissions and we black balled them from our hospitals. Hanson thinking training them better will make things magically happen for them... What a joke. As long as our commission are cut for them I will never make an effort to help them out. We have the relationships with our surgeons and hospitals, Zimmer Surgical gonna flop again and again.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey boston745 - Please explain how that chart about AMDA directly from Nasdaq was manipulated. Don't just post other links to your theory, explain your accusations. Or are you just gonna shove more stuff on the forum without addressing the things everyone has mentioned?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would say you don't have a clue. Hanson isn't referring to 1 unit nor is the 10k.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nasdaq's specific chart isnt manipulated, Amedicas stock. Its completely controlled and moved whichever direction those who control it want; in this case down. Also the person you are quoting isn't me. He and I have different posting styles. I know you guys love to.make everything about me to take focus away from why Amedica is merging into Zimmer.

As I've said, every ortho co should want Si3N4 in their portfolio and if improving patient outcomes is truly what Zimmer cares about Amedica is a no brainer for them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amedica is a GIANT FAILURE by the looks of that!!! No manipulation, unless you think its been going on from day 1 lol. That's too funny the people at Amedica pretend like that chart isn't real. Hey wise guy, why don't any Amedica executives own Amedica shares as the website shows? They don't believe in the company? LOL.

https://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/amda/stock-chart?intraday=off&timeframe=5y&splits=on&earnings=off&movingaverage=None&lowerstudy=volume&comparison=off&index=&drilldown=off

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the person isn't you then let them reply to their accusations. It sure as hell sounds like its you posting by your defense for them. By the looks of it, Amedicas CEO Sonny Bal is controlling the stock price, he has 0 shares in the company yet he gets assets from his loan to Amedica if it does go bankrupt. Everything stinks from the inside out here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if this company had anything it would be bought. the market cap is 6.5 million....pennies to any company, not just the big boys. just go under so i can write this off.......

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had never even heard of Amedica before reading about it here. Was that stock really over 1000 dollars now down to 2? Wtf? How can they still be in business?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amedica cant just be bought there is a letter of intent in place that likely has no shop clause.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prove it or it didn't happen. Not some bs from 2015. We need proof there is something in place from 2018. If amedicas CEO Sonny bal wouldn't run and hide we could ask him! IR does not get back to anyone. Instead it's business as usual with no PR, just Boston745 speculating and he's been wrong 100% about Amedica so far. Need something more then you just repeating some BS. Amedica has needed how much money from shareholders since 2015 to stay open?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fact is letter of intents can last for years so the burden is on you to prove its no longer effective. Amedica's recent maneuvers with the 3 year audit and bringing on Zimmer sales personnel only work to further establish a continued link. Not to mention the strategic partnership the companies share in regards to a hip implant from 2017. Again, burden of proof is on you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. AMEDICA AND ZIMMER HAVE NO LOI. 3 YEARS OLD AND A SECRET? REALLY???? I dont have to prove anything as I would never buy this POS and am not telling people to do so. You sir are desperate to prove your theory to get buyers. Show us the LOI with Zimmer and Amedicas name on it or you CANT prove your theory. I want to see it because YOU CANT prove it exists in 2018, it's on you dumbass, this isn't politics. You say every company should want Amedica yet nobody can have them? A 6.5 million dollar compoany playing hard to get? Not in this industry. What a joke. Amedica would be bankrupt if it wasn't for the money shareholders keep giving them! FACT!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boston745 logic - the guy who will tell you all about how the earth is flat in 2018 then tell you it's on you to prove the earth is round when you confront him. LOL. What an idiot.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So would tesla, apple, and thousand of other companies that went public to tap public investors to help develop technology. Its expensive to invest in developing technologies.
    The reason the burden of proof is still on you because there is an ongoing relationship between Zimmer & Amedica that's obvious to anyone who has eyes. Zimmer took 3 years to merge with Implex so the timeframe is on par.

As far as investments go ive not said anything here only profiling Amedica & Zimmer.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This ^^^^. Lol. Boston745 asking people to prove Zimmer doesn't have an LOI in place with Amedica when he is the only one who says there is one and it's from 2015. Lol. Remember folks there is no actual LOI to physically see, or PR saying it's with "Zimmer".
    CEO of Amedica Dr. Sonny Bal is currently working for the company Conformis as a consultant and designing surgeon, he is not currently working or consulting for Zimmer. That is PER Sonny Bal himself for the current year of 2018. Amedica is a microcap penny stock that nobody wants, simple fact.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the laugh this am. So true. All these Amedica morons have no clue.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sonny can't be CEO of Amedica & paid by Zimmer while negotiating a merger between companies. Conflict of interests. The fact that he stopped being a consulting surgeon when he became CEO only further validates merger of Zimmer & Amedica.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sonny Bal in 2017 was an expert witness AGAINST Zimmer and there were no friendly handshakes before, during, or after the case between Zimmer and Sonny Bal. That is 100% FACT. He could have helped in getting the client more money from Zimmer then Amedica is even worth. Sonny Bal has it out for Zimmer and he's making it obvious while designing a hip implant for conformis.