America cares more about guns than kids

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Feb 16, 2018 at 12:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pathetic Congress, apathetic citizens.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, you're just a loon!

Care to go on the record as pro-life and antiabortion? If not you're just a hypocritical fool! :D

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really would like to. But then I see the biological error in someone with brain defects like you and need to keep my pro-abortion stance. And the Florida shooter should have been aborted too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew you were a hypocritical loon.:D

And the biological error is in your brain!:rolleyes:

5. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

So you think it's a better world with that POS? Bingo! Thought so.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! My brain is too large and my IQ is sky high. Then there's the polar opposite - you - with a pea sized brain and even smaller penis.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you doing hard drugs? Are or you simply completely mad?

8. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I think is that it's a better world when we don't preemptively apply the death penalty to a person who hasn't committed a capital crime yet.

Now that he has, we can't off this guy quick enough, once he has received proper due process.

BTW, where do you keep your crystal ball? I think I know. Two thoughts on that. First that's gotta be painful. Well for most guys it would be, for you perhaps not. And second, be sure to wipe it down good with some Chlorox wipes once you pull it out! :D

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Really? You're so intellectually incompetent that you have to resort to the ultimate lameness of a penis size dig?

Proof that your brain is tiny and your IQ is quite low. Add to that that you're a moral barbarian with a lust for the blood of innocent children and it all makes you truly pathetic. I am truly sad for you.

11. Vagitarian

You care abut life between conception and birth - after that, fuck 'em, they're on their own. What a guy. ;)

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a convenient lie for you to spout but that's all it is: a lie!

But you're so twisted as to believe that killing the innocent is somehow doing them a favor. And you wonder why I've dubbed you the idiot boy. ;);)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guaranteeing someone eternal life in heaven isn't a wonderful thing? I smell hypocrisy. :)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you smell your own stupidity. Nobody has the right to take innocent human life.

Period! ;)

15. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

These folks know all to well what the Parkland folks are going through. If nothing was done then, forget anything being done today and expect more of the same tomorrow.
    https://newtownbee.com/sandy-hook-families-organizations-react-to-latest-mass-shooting/
    So be that way in all the conflicts around the world where innocent life is being snuffed out, is the norm.

16. Vagitarian

Hey Darth Evader, answer his question. Isn't heaven supposed to be the be-all, end-all, ultimate thing? If your god gives a fuck about people who get abortions, let's see him send us a message. He doesn't give a flying fuck. :cool:

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey idiot boy, it is nobody's place to send any innocent person to Heaven. That is God's and only God's prerogative.

God has given us the Bible. That is the message He sent us, but you're too stupid to read it and learn from it. :cool:

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to come out as antiabortion before you have any moral authority on any other situation including war which you don't understand correctly either.

19. Vagitarian

What happens to people when they die? Who knows? You don't know it when you're dead.

God gave us the bible? A bunch of old tribal elders wrote it. It was their code years before JC came along.

What percentage of the population (in your fantasy) follows the 'no sex before marriage' or the 'no sex unless marriage' edict?

Very, very few. I'm with them, the majority. Let's just leave it at that. :cool:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As usual all you have is ignorant babble and mindless conjecture.

The Bible is the inspired Word of God. Elders didn't write it, they basically took dictation.

As far as your sex questions, they have no relevance. What is relevant is that the more a nation follows the sexual morality of the Bible, the happier, healthier and wealthier it will be. Proven fact.

So as usual, you have a nothing burger!:D