Americord: 1 / Geoff Crouse: 0

Discussion in 'Cord Blood Registries' started by Anonymous, Mar 22, 2014 at 2:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Americord: 1 / Geoff Crouse: 0

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My parents said they remember when the Brewers had a lead over the Cardinals, several years ago. It stood up most of the season, but the Cardinals went on to win the penant! The same is true here because our baby's are superior to theirs! Any challenge from Americord? They can't take on our babes and win!!
    CBR Baby's... The best and the brightest! Who let the baby's out... Ugh, ugh!
    Well, it's almost April, and our Reunion is getting closer- just 3 1/2 months away! Everyone is getting so excited!

Love and gettin' down,
    CBR Baby# 20

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi there, I work for Americord and would like to respond to your comment. First of all, nothing about babies from CBR makes them automatically better than babies from Americord. Secondly, I'm assuming this post is in reference to the CBR vs Americord trademark case, which was resolved in March. CBR withdrew their opposition in claiming the CordAdvantage trademark after a fairly lengthy legal battle. Check out our press release!

http://cordadvantage.com/press-room/cord-blood-registry-withdraws-opposition-americord-trademark