Ameritox is done

Discussion in 'Ameritox' started by anonymous, Mar 5, 2018 at 2:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All tox labs are dirty! They are all the same.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not going to Precision, but they were always a tough competitor. Good reporting and seemed transparent. Would not be a bad spot for an ex Ameritox rep. Full service if you can get into is probably the way to go though

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to work for Precision until I left the industry all together. I got tired of competing with dirty labs. There were some clean ones but most were shady. They were always fair and transparent with their commissions and never heard that about them. Their goals are aggressive but its a pretty easy product to sell too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could you share details of who, what, where and when something dirty occurred? Our compliance department would be interested in taking a look.

5. Marten

Marten new user

Any Ameritox reps looking for great opportunity to bring over existing toxicology business to a specialty lab that can actually deliver for their customers, please feel free to give me a call. I am a sales director and have worked with my current lab for 8 years, with my customers and have been nothing but satisfied. 864-430-4097

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to feel like losing a piece of your soul everyday go to Aegis lol. Doctors are moving towards installing their own instruments to run samples and tox labs are dying. All the shady shit from tox labs is nothing new. They all start out awesome and as they get bigger they go to shit. I wish you all the best of luck. Id branch out into other forms of labs if i were you. I left the industry completely myself but if you still like it id look to labs that offer more of a variety.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello everyone,

I am sorry about your misfortune. If anyone would like to discuss an opportunity with an up and coming lab to bring your book of clients to, I would be happy to discuss opportunities. We are a full service laboratory and are interested in bringing on new reps. Please give me a call at 812-728-8202 ext 122. I'm not interested in speaking with individuals who are not serious about moving on.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know some of the clients Ameritox has in IN, TN and KY?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I have the long customer list, along with info on payers. Would you like me to just post it here on cafepharma? #stupid

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, I don't want to you to do something like that. Keep your list in a safe place. #stupid here would be to busy to follow up on the list anyway, due to having a job. Enjoy your time off. #unemployed idiot

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the person who does not know the correct use of to / two / or too. Who's the idiot?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it was such a long, great customer list, Ameritox wouldn't be out of business.
    #STUPID

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

precisions former rep “EM” downloaded client lists then went to another lab with all of the knowledge and account info claiming to be a Vice President of sales. How much dirtier can you get?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is a real winner, SMH

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to Ameritox? They were always an industry leader. How did they just fold?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the thread moron! They sold/merged with Aegis as they were going bankrupt. All tox only labs will go bankrupt and COVID will accelerate!