Ameritox Layoffs

Discussion in 'Ameritox' started by anonymous, Oct 29, 2015 at 7:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Company just laid off over 30% of the entire company and 20% of the sales force. Is in big financial trouble. I heard they under federal and state investigation.

Stay away from this place. Not where you want to work. Now they have increased our territories with no additional pay. Mike Ziegler is the worst VP ever and turn over is the worst here. These people have no clue. I heard more layoffs are coming, the company is in financial ruins.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its true. MZ is the worst. Heard the same thing

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's why I'm looking for a job right now! Staying at home today

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I can say is I'm glad that I'm gone, I personally know of 2 states where Ameritox is being investigated for billing and in SC the State stopped Ameritox all together

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys give MZ too much credit. He's not bad just in over his head. His faulty budget projections are what caused the layoffs.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One thing I can say for sure is there has been lay offs, I have been losing customers like crazy due to billing issues and MZ is a fucking nut case!!!

I'm just waiting until I use all off my holiday vacation and then I am out. This company is so far up in debt to its ass that it had us using personal funds to travel. Something is going on. I think it is going under. I heard HR is ran by another company. They just let the head of HR go after they made him lay off everyone. This company is shit. Run as far as you can. I know I am. MZ thinks he is doing a great job but all of the reps are so unhappy. Managers are micro-managing and stressing out everyone.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every lab has had layoffs. Ameritox is not going under. jesus.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep thinking that. That's the lie that told the people at Calloway before they gave them 1 week notice to find a job

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shaddiest company I have ever worked for!! From billing to interacting with sales reps this company is far from ethical and deserves what it gets. I am so happy that it is finally falling apart. MZ is a piece of trash. He thrives on the misery of others and gets what is coming to him. Most memorable moment was how he treated a sales rep up on the podium who was super prego went out of her way to get there and he treated her like she was a piece of shit dumb didn't know what she was doing yet she was very successful. I don't remember her name but I remember thinking wow, why are we subjecting ourselves to such misery. It's a job people a job. There is so much more out there! Run run run is my only advice!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well from what I heard there is supposed to be more layoff at the end of this year or 1st of next year. From what I hear MZ and SW have over promised the Executive Board more than they can deliver and now they are trying to find out a way to deliver. From what I heard they are not pleased but MZ and SW keeps lieing and that's why numbers keep going up.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

numbers going up? what? volume is down. MZ has crashed this fucking ship!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MZ and SW has bought this company so far down that it either needs to sale or its going down. They lied and were too aggressive. MZ did the same thing to his last company. Great job Ameritox hiring this POS!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MZ is a pompous self-righteous douche-bag. Doesn't even say "hi" to you when you're 2 ft away from him. He's the epitome of a prick. The entire company is run by losers. All senior management have their heads so far up their asses they had to hire an onsite corporate proctologist. Toxicology is dead. Game over. You will continue to see more layoffs and more and more tox labs filing for bankruptcy / going out of business. Health plans don't want anything to do with tox labs and are seriously restricting out of network payments. Quest and Labcorp will continue to dominate and tox labs will be a thing of the distant past. Get out of toxicology and especially get out of Ameritox.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i interviewed with them and i couldn't stop laughing when i got back to my car. the guy who interviewed me was like in a daze and was just staring out the window most of the time. LOL

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have met Mike Ziegler dear! That's his classic MO. The thinks he is so much when is he is POS military loser who barley served pass basic training. Brings down every company he has ever ran. Sorry for your experience.

The rest of management and Senior Management are either is puppets or rejects from a real company. None of them know what they are doing. A total fucking disaster from Pain to Mental Health. All of the Regional Directors are shit and the 1 that had any sense was just "moved to another area" i.e. demoted because she was sick!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The name sounds correct. I also found out the person in HR who I spoke to originally had left the company. Are you still with the company?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I surprised it took this long. I worked for Atox and voiced my concern/opinion at the (then) new pay model and emphasis on new business that alienated our current accounts. Apparently the company did not want to listen to the reps in the field, because after that I was targeted and treated horribly by the management team. I was my RDs Golden Girl, I was on every committee, presented at the NTM, fast tracked...but after vocalizing my concern (apparently to the wrong people) I ended up on the crap list. Good luck my friends, there is a better life out there after Ameritox. If you can sell that smoke and mirrors, you can sell anything.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ran away from here thankfully..... The Hr department is a disaster not even put together enough to verify employment for background checks.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am here for now, want to use my holiday vacation but I am looking everyday. I plan to leave the 1st of the year!