Ameritox, the end of an era

Discussion in 'Ameritox' started by anonymous, May 2, 2018 at 12:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Working in the Greensboro Lab for the last 5 years has been bitter sweet. We processed our last sample just yesterday. The employees here just want it all to be over and get on with their lives. What we simply cannot get answers on from Corporate HR is when our final paychecks will be processed. Rumors are flying Ameritox does not have money to payout those final paychecks or incentives people signed to stay on. Basically, Ameritox got us to stick around to clean up their crap and we are likely not going get paid. How fucked up is that?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be illegal. You as an employee would have claims against both Aegis and the equity companies. The equity firms received money for the sale and that would be garnished to pay outstanding debt. You will get paid or people will go to jail!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone who lost their job having trouble getting unemployment benefits?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a surprise, working at corporate they were always behind on severance packages when they did layoffs. It seems every year they get more tight about bonus, paychecks and severance. As stated in a reply above, its illegal if you don't receive pay. It will take time speaking from previous scenarios.

Looking back, it was great working for Ameritox. I wish management had better plans and a more robust goal implementation. Oh well its all over, time to move on.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in the Lab and went to the Unemployment office. You need the Warn Act letter which states you have lost your job. Whoever mailed out the letters fucked mine up. Mine came to the correct address, but had the wrong name on the letter. I had local HR fix it for me.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HEADS UP PEEPS!!!! For you salaried people look at your check really closely!!! They are going to short you a day somewhere!!! Ameritox trying to fuck people over as they walk out the door.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn it, you are correct. I am salaried employee and the payroll lady already is not paying a full week for salaried people. She doesn't even respond when you ask her why. Fucked up doesn't begin to describe these unscrupulous mother fuckers!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn I just answered myself

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for a new job? Visit us at Vanguradhcstaffing