Ameritox

Discussion in 'Ameritox' started by Anonymous, Mar 21, 2007 at 9:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

welcome to cafepharma, where grown adults can anonymously act like 4th graders.
    Fun huh?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not right anymore. I've been with the company for over a year, so I get mine in a check now, instead of a car allowance, and get bumped to $0.45 a mile up alittel from what it was before. New guys and folks with less than a year (I'm guessing) are dropping down a bit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR EVIDENCE THAT RX GUARDIAN IS NOT SNAKE OIL!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Hamblen leave? I saw the job posting for RM out West. He seemsed like a good guy. Maybe his passion was in giving Compliance Optimization conf calls, and when he finished his last, he was outta here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Rx Guardian expected ranges are being questioned in court due to the numerous clinical papers published in reputable clinical pain journals, not the NY Times newspaper. You cannot identify which interferent was used nor any integretity ranges are based on FPIA results while medication interpretation results are based on GC/MS - apples to oranges. Lifetree data ia just an abstract of 20 patients taking hydrocodone, never published either.
    Lifetree also has the ranges of those 20 patients from 1,600 to nearly 8,000 for normalized urine concentrations?

I would consider these to be huge ranges and until there is a published clinical paper, insurors will stop paying $1,100.00 for a UDS with your slimey company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ameritox is not respected as reputable and considered very under-handed

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ameritox cannot prove their ranges-new scientific data from Howard Heit and other published clinicals state "There is no clinical valadation at this time to correlate amount of drug taken and time of administration. There are other factors involved: Cardiac output, liver function, kidney function, lean body mass, and many others-thus the Ameritox FPIA just not sand up-this is FPIA and the end results are GC/MS.

Comparison of FPIA to GC/MS for the ranges is scientifically not proven.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, lotta hate on this site. Contacted by a recruiter re. an RM role promising; good salary, large commission, profit sharing, the well documented car allowance. Interview in two weeks. Sounds like I should punt and stay put...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What Region?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't been told, but it may be a moot point. Any current RMs or DMs willing to weigh-in???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where can you find information on the legal problems that Ameritoz is supposedly having? Ex-Employees, FBI, IRS, I have seen no literature about this anywhere.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are average monthly commissions for first year?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Law Firm of Vaughn & Associates, LLC 6/11/2008

US Attorney Investigates Drug Screen Company for Kickbacks to Pain Practices.

It has been confirmed that the US Attorney's Office in Tampa Florida has begun an investigation into whether pain practices in Florida participated in a potiential kickback arrangement with a drug company, Ameritox, which performs drug screens from urine samples. The investigator advised that Ameritox offered to pay paerticipating pain practices $10 per urine screen sent to their offices in Midland Texas and also offered to provide a contract employee at the expense of Ameritox to sit in the pain offices, collect the sample and ship them to Texas at no cost to the pain practice.

The goverment is looking into whether either or both of these offers constitute an impoper kickback.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is this statement published - What clinical journals?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the Ameritox Sales Reps or Account Executive (what ever they call them) base salary? Anyone know?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently, not enough

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just was contacted by a recruiter for the CT/RI territory. Maybe I should reconsider...

Does anyone know who the DM is and what he/she is like?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, How much do they pay their sales reps? Anyone out there work for them in the past or even currently?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Non-Compete

Caution to all Ameritox employees thinking of leaving for a competitor.

In case you did not know, Ameritox will roll out their non-compete contracts next week for everyone. Word of advice: they must offer something in order to have an existing employee sign one (i.e. a one time bonus, salary increase). If you are not leaving the company than don't settle for the peanuts they will originally offer, unite and hold out for something greater. They are notorious for low-balling their employees. Sterling needs to pony up some cash to get morale up again b/c their new comp plan will most likely be as big a joke as their "Summer Sellabration" was!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Non-Compete

Just FYI non competes are worthless and very seldom hold up in a court of law. If you leave they (as in a company) cannot say that you can't go to work for a competitor. Good luck on getting sterling to give up extra cash. If you haven't noticed they could give two sh&*S about their reps. The whole company is a joke.