Amgen has the Repatha outcomes results but is withholding it because it's not that great

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jan 23, 2017 at 10:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen has been sitting on the Repatha outcomes data for the last 2+ months since the ACC latest submission date is Dec 8th. Amgen senior management knows the data isn't as overwhelming positive. If it had been ground breaking, they would have done everything in their power to release some topline findings as it might have swayed some doctors and/or began the process to loose managed care restrictions. The fact that they are withholding it means that they want to figure out the best way to spin the underwhelming results.

Home > Submit Your Science > Late-Breaking Clinical Trials > LBCT Submission Instructions

Late-Breaking Clinical Trial (LBCT) Submission Instructions

Submission Dates: Wednesday, Oct. 26 – Thursday, Dec. 8

All submitting authors must file disclosures before submitting your research on the ACC's Disclosure Website. Disclosures are only needed for yourself and the lead investigator. You will be asked to identify the lead investigator during the submission process. LBCT submissions will be considered “complete” without completed disclosures and will go to review as long as all other submission elements are complete. You do not need to take any action at this stage; ACC staff will contact coauthors separately to obtain these disclosures as a condition of submission. All disclosures need to be completed by December 19, 2016. Failure to provide disclosure information by the December 19, 2016 deadline will result in the removal of an accepted LBCT from the program.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is standard practice to submit late breaking abstracts prior to analysis when you are confident data will be available in time for the meeting. Per ACC general guidelines, a late breaking submission describes the purpose, design, and methods of the study, not anything to do with results. Your post is nothing but poorly informed fear mongering.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In seven weeks we will see how shitty or underwhelming this data is.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either way, I am positive that my manager will find a way to spin it. Manager consistently told customers outcomes data was coming in 2016 and that it was gonna be a game changer. Now my manager is telling them 2017 and that it's gonna be a game changer. I guess the only good news is... the customers hate my manager more than they hate repatha.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what's on this years car list here? I want a Ford Fusion, thanks

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth is this: The cholesterol narrative is BS...your body needs cholesterol. But, just keep your heads in the sand. You make good money and have a company car ! Whoa !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate working here. I don't know what the fuck I was smoking when I accepted a job here...truly the worst company, worst management, and the worst drug I've ever sold. Time to get the hell out of here!