Amgen highest Turnover in Industry

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2012 at 2:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Even lower, as Case Western is a good institution, also.

I still hate that tree. Why not just add an "s" to the end of Cardinal and make the bird the mascot.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My business school dean can beat up your business school dean.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We actually do not have an “official” mascot. We have a school color, Cardinal, and the tree from the band. Don’t hate the tree...FEAR THE TREE!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt that. Steven Seagal is the dean of my business school. So, unless you have Chuck Norris, your dean is screwed!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Darn...ya got me...my dean is Cain.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

got you both topped...our Dean Stockwell was certifiably nuts...guy walked around with a remote control...always talking to his imaginary friends, Ziggy and Sam

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait a minute. I've heard about this cat. If it's the Dean Cain that wears a cape, Seagal is in trouble.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My University President is a former JSOC Commander, Team 6 Team Leader, and planned the raid on the Bin Laden compound.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call bullshit. I know your university president. He was second in command and only provided logistics for the raid.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Indeed he his...good luck Mr. Segal.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the President...Chancellor. Anyway...he’s still kick your Dean or President’s ass. 2nd in command or not.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? You think anyone can kick Dean Wormers’ ass? Go ahead and ask the Deltas how that worked out for them...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

McRaven is credited for organizing and overseeing the execution of Operation Neptune Spear,[16] the special ops raid that led to the death of Osama bin Laden on May 2, 2011. CIA Director Leon Panetta delegated the raid to McRaven, who had worked almost exclusively on counter-terrorism operations and strategy since 2001.[16]

I’ll just leave this here.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh contraire mon frere...it’s an amazing way to go through life.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Deltas were bad ass. They wore ancient Roman garb into war.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And they didn’t give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn right! They were as brave as when Herbie Hancock snuck back into Philadelphia and signed the Constitution.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again, Texas has swooped in to ruin the fun

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The majority of the managers at Amgen are less than adequate...their people skills lack! People don’t leave companies, they leave managers.