Amgen highest Turnover in Industry

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2012 at 2:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, apparently you do have the time and the inclination to type this moronic post. If that is how you view Amgen then either go back to the military or join as that is what you sound like. Some ex-Military guy who can't let it go and tries to overlay their experience over every situation in life. This is a job. It is a for profit company. Sure I would hope that any life science company is in the business of saving/improving lives. That is not unique to Amgen. However Amgen chooses to go about it the most unethical and incredulous way when compared to other companies and profits will always come before patients here.

Before you start in on the military I'm a service academy graduate and servered in combat...that is whyI Iaugh so hard and I am offended at your 'hard ass' approach. You sound like a douche bag of epic proportions. This is not war...stop trivializing real battles with your corporate nonsense.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just looking for A Few Good Men

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly...that dummy tried use a bunch of moving lines to look like a tough guy. Once again not an original thought here at Amgen.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With CIAs and perpetual runner-up finishes, who's got it better than us? Nobody!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to mention the wonderful culture...hahahahahahaha! The people who think this place is good must have worked at the worst big pharma companies in the industry. I guess it's all relative...If you only have ever stayed in a Motel 6, The Hampton Inn must look amazing...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you decipher our value, compete intensely and win, you'll see that it means playing catch up to be average.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't forget to include the god awful management. Promote from within and that's what you get. Blind leading the blind.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you hire from within then those you have just hired only know the way they’ve been taught. If you hire from outside Amgen then you get new thoughts. However, Amgen doesn’t want that. Amgen wants everyone to fall in line. SIT DOWN, SHUT UP and DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't work for Amgen. But you do; and according to you, that means you suck and that you are a D/F player.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said I still work there?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You did, dumbass.
    In your claims below, "came here" means you came to your present employer (Amgen).
    If you had left already, it would have been "went there" instead.
    As you claimed:
    "I did for many years. Made a bundle. Went to Onyx. Made another bundle. Came here through the acquisition and just laugh at you mouth breathers who don’t know anything about oncology or what a good culture actually looks and feels like."

So you stated before that you're a D or F player

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope, no longer here. Sorry if my syntax was misleading.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure Champ! Whatever gets you to sleep at night while working at the laughing stock of oncology biotechs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Busted, dumbass
    You admitted you work for Amgen, but I don't

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I assure you I do not. Left a week after my retention bonus was paid. It’s just fun to come here and see that it’s just a crappy has it was then.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, anyone who left Amgen or is not planning to join Amgen WTF for do you hang around in these half-dead threads anyways...? If/when I leave Amgen (or any other company for that matter) I will not waste a second looking back. Cliché I know but get a life, please...not worth your time...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok...sure you will. It offers a brief amount of entertainment if nothing else. Not like anyone is spending all day on here. I would guess most people are on CP for less than 5 mins a visit. They check out the company they currently work at, then bounce around the companies they used to work at to see what the gossip is. Why else would anyone ever come on here? CP company boards literally have no other purpose than gossip. This was the 'comments section' before FaceBook and Insta were invented!

It's a silly website that everyone in our industry denies going on however we know by the sheer number of postings that a lot of people do indeed visit and post.

What I find entertaining is it's alway the lame default response to anyone criticizing a place they used to work at..."ERRRRR....what are you doing here if you don't work here anymore?" Well, here is your answer...It's comical to see how sideways some people get when someone is critical of the company...especially when it is factual and accurate...that really stings them and their responses are hilarious! Keep it coming! I worked at Amgen in the OBU. It is a hot mess...some things never change.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I have taken away from this thread is if you work for Amgen you are unhappy. If you have worked for Amgen you are happy you have left; some for more money, some for a better culture and some possible for both. The culture is poor, the management is subpar, and other companies can offer better pay. So why do people still work Amgen?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We stay for the pawgs!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got plenty of those at Amgen...not sure ones however.