Amgen Migraine drug lacking cluster headache indication will fuck them in contracting

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Dec 17, 2017 at 10:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amgen pay sucks dick

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

get ready for Chiang time!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a good division to be in. Lilly will eat Amgen alive. Amgen does not launch well or contract well.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask the Enbrel team, ask the CV team.

Plus after Lilly comes Teva and Adler. 4 drugs with 2 years of launch means payers can get lots of $$$$$ back.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Novartis rep is great. We talk daily and strategize. He's fantastic and recruits as hard as I do for the programs.

Lilly is not out for 6 months. Teva is delayed.

Lots of metrics, but we are going to the top.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The top for a short time. This will be a contracting race to the bottom.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your comments DM.
    You are from the planet Re Tard and your favorite drink is Cool aid.

Mmmmm, that’s yummy!
    Now get back to IN N Out to get your RD a double with Cheese Monster style and do your Reach and Frequency call Report before you turn into a pumpkin at Midnight.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had to laugh out loud with this. 2 different philosophies and they are concerned about gilenya not dse.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duh! They aren’t incentivized on DSE... let’s face it ... it’s not 2 different philosophies it’s 2 different comp plans... if I were my Novartis rep I’d be focused on gilenya too not to mention it seems like a total pain in the ass to sell...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is generously paying Novartis to engage in heavy DSE. Some are and some aren't

The micromanagement the Amgen DSE reps are going through in ludicrous. It may vary from manager to manager tho. From what I've heard, it's a lot of primary care mentality managers micromanaging

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Generously? They get 20% of their potential bonus for DSE...chump change. Should have been 50/50

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are getting millions

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RMM's most likely heading to Lilly is what I heard, some Director's gig. Ongoing chaos at the ATO sweatshop. Yikes

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NONE have long-term safety data

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for them, they are sh#t on 24/7. Clients will follow them along with the RX pad, there is relationship loyalty not brand loyalty. I'd take a Director gig over an underpaid sales rep role all day long. Take me with you, please!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buh-bye!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PDUFA tomorrow... Another chance for Jay C. to screw up.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet he tries to pawn this on the field force for having non Ivy League degrees.