Amgen Onc RML's

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2007 at 3:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was the contractor for GOLE? Was that Raj from ION/P4? How was it different from what was presented to the sales force two months ago?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, TGIF. I want to thank all the Onc RMLs on here for posting.. It makes my day to come here and see the posts. It is validating to see others speak out! There are only 39 working days left until the new year, so that is something to look forward to!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BIGGER JOKE Yet: can you say "SIMPOL" what a bunch of losers came up with this piece of crap, what's more frustrating, the leadership is so brain washed(SC's brainchild), they think it's good. Really the only people who like it are those that think they need to have a project to look good, isn't that right MT and SC and CF. Even JP thought it smelled really bad, one reason he hit the street. Ask around, only the inner circle thinks it is worth the garbage it smell like. I keep hoping RR will figure out we could save a ton of money and dump this. More defections are coming and those key losses are going to companies that value science and relationships with physicans, not self promotion and numbers for the sake of numbers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SIMPOL is such a job talk about a total waste of rescources. The program still doesnt work 2 years into the program. Nobody uses it yet MT has these SIMPOL one meetings on Webex and nobody goes on them because they are a joke and its the same old crap as 2 years ago, mostly for new people. GOLE offers nothing more than ORION. Incredible. At least ORION worked more.
    I do have one more comment in regards to EDGE meeting. Besides WASTE. I loved how JD on the closing of the meeting was talking about reps starting to use GOLE also (wasnt that the "legal" reason for moving from ORION to GOLE for the RMLs because reps and RMLs shared the the same reporting system?) because the RMLs need to learn more about sales and marketing and the RMLs can teach the reps to be more clinical. Messed up.
    The reason why we are being investigated is at least the Proof Source books that the reps had over the past years. We are screwed and headed to a corporate intergrity agreement.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that! That SIMPOL training was a joke. Who's idea was that waste of time? Hmmmmm, maybe MTs?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the more tragic intiatives relate to the amount of off label selling which is ongoing between the sales team and the RMLs. Remember, how we were all told to prioritize the AoC trials and then when the negative results of the 103 trial was reported, Al D. told the sales team to remove the AoC data from their proof source books. What was AoC data doing in a promotional book? Another example was when Dr. TL tells the Sales and RML teams after the release of the 103 trial results that the definition of AoC is when anemia occurs in a cancer patient after the chemo has been discontinued for greater than 12 months. Where the heck did they get that from??? SPIN!!! But, I think the lowest point was when MT took the lead on the IMPACT trial in order that we could sell computer software for SOS. Let's all be honest, 2007 is just the beginning of the end and I for one have decided to leave before they ask us to sell some other piece of crap. Let's face it, the Feds are moving in and we are all doomed unless we move on to a more honest company. Good luck to you all!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, no one has the balls to report the RML leadership or the company for the off-label activity. If they did, this would have happened a long time ago.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, it has already happened. Can you say SUBPOENA?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's is the new RML in Detroit? Kinda a hottie!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard that BA consistently back-stabs his way from role to role. What did he do to JL? Or that man who "led' the RML group prior to BA? Why would out organization promote such behavior?

Finally, was EDGE really that bad?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more to come soon

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I find it interesting that someone who pushes so hard to make sure his directors, etc have this minimal amount of experience (something like 5 years as RML and 5 years as an RML manager to be considered for the ED job, for example) and I would doubt that he has that much experience to meet all those requirements for the jobs he has had!!

Yes, EDGE was a joke again this year. The only thing beneficial was the therapeutic area training and the OL workshop. BUT - will that info EVER get collated and disseminated???? There was a lot of great feedback there and it could just be swept under the rug and ignored.

But to paraphrase BA - if you don't like it, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My POA is done for the year and I've decided that I'm going to tremendously enjoy my holiday vacations. Come January, my New Year's resolution is to find a real job at another company with promise and integrity. Thank God for freedom and opportunity!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok who is Cynthia Quinn PharmD now the Central Area Associate Director from University of Michigan and just is leaving Pfizer?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know who that is but she's not smart. Anyone that would join that leadership team is incredibly stupid. The whole team lacks respect for the RMLs and they in turn don't respect them. She's in for a long, hard road with an egocentric "SC", invisible "BC", zany "SB", buttkisser "MT", Elvira "TB" and their clueless leader "RR." Bad move on her part.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LEADERSHIP TEAM SUCKS! Help us BA!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still can not believe how messed up and misdirection there is in Amgen Management for Oncology RMLs. The people in charge are spreadsheet addicts and I cant believe that SIMPOL ( the most crapiest system that no one will ever use) program is still around. And now people want us to start entering association data to GOLE now. Forget it! I already know all my customers and where they are and everything else. The OL list now is totally messed up on the level 1 level 2 level 3 etc. Its because of the spreadsheet people. Total mess I even have people that I have never heard of thar are tier 1 and dont have anything to do with Amgen Oncology. And now we are going to have to see people on a routine basis because MT and management want to start to track us like sales reps. Incredible.
    What else is going to get messed up/?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First, if you think that posting here will get Bill's (or anyone important) attention then you are delusional. Second, Amgen loves a "process" and the spreadsheets, Simpol, Gole, Orion, etc are all processes so Bill and his cronies can show the people funding the RML group how productive we are. BA cares about one thing, BA. As far as I can tell nearly all of the current field-based directors have been hand picked by Bill and all of the TO based directors are. This is the BMS way and if you haven't figured that out then you need some remediation. Lastly, don't expect any changes unless its a complete restructuring of the RML team at about 1/2 its current head count...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow ... how did Todd Yancey manage to get every thread that discussed his loss of his medical license removed from this forum?