Amgen RAS are all done

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by anonymous, Sep 24, 2019 at 10:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The feds are suing Amgen so they pulled the plug on the 140 RAS team supporting repatha. Amgen is going to get nailed for a huge fine for gathering HIPPA info on patients without their permission. They put patient names in their own database. It was a very stupid idea and they are going to pay big. Amgen was once a tremendous biotech organization. They have spiraled down into the worst micromanagement place you could imagine. Merck has a better culture. Amgen commercial is full of incompetent nervous morons with no ideas to improve their business.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of us questioned the practice of entering patient information into Salesforce. We were told that Amgen legal approved it so it was compliant. We were also being tracked by the number of cases we entered and what the status was. After the beating we took on the “Guardrails”, it all seemed crooked.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad to hear it. Amgen deserves it. My idiot former manager had us keep a spreadsheet with information about patients that could potentially be viewed as identifying info. And I’m in sales, not even a RAS. Amgen went from a well respected Biotech to a complete shit show.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must have hired former Lilly ppl. EVERYONE knows PHI/HIPPA info should not be entered for sales unless u have a direct relationship with pt

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen has deteriorated, from what I hear. They are under their second CIA. The last CIA ended about 18 months ago.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The feds are licking their chops on this HIPAA case. A juicy fine is in the works.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mothers licking her chops, A juicy wad is in the works.