Amgen saved me!

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Aug 29, 2019 at 5:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've not gotten lucky much in life but by golly, I did this time. I was this close to becoming a BMY drone.

Thank you Amgen for saving me.

Best part is that BMY is still paying for the conversion of my options.

I think I might just Uber up to Keens.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your options are underwater show off! Otezla team hired when strike prices were much higher because Celgene was on a roll.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is awesome. Hope I get in. BMY sucks and I’ve got 2nd interview next week.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all of them. 5 have 100k + value. All the others are currently underwater, but 12 of them will have decent value if your stock gets about 54. If your stock goes to 65, my total haul is in the 700k range. I think it will once you clowns get to report all the Celgene successes with your next earnings report. BMY stole CELG and the street will see.

So thanks. Keens was quite good. Tonight I'm headed over to Eleven Madison Park or Atla for a some feasting. You enjoy your big Pharma life.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be a gracious winner. We were on the precipice of hell and got pulled back. Not only that we landed in the land of milk and honey. Will we have the usual big Pharma nonsense to put up with? Sure, but it now comes along with much higher pay, much higher benefits, better incentive and a much better culture. Just be thankful and don't gloat.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can I come with you guys? I don't like it here at all.