Amgen worse than BMS?

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2019 at 11:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At first I thought Amgen may have been a better option than working for BMS... now I wish I had been able to get the severance.

Anyone else think it’s going to be a nightmare merging our pay for performance Celgene culture with Amgen’s check the box metrics driven oversight?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 401K is excellent. Outside of that, prepare to be micromanaged, constant conference calls, mismanagement of products, and etc. Go check out the Amgen Board. Most of what you read is true.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our pay for performance was falling apart anyway. Our data sources have gotten so bad, that the weeklies are meaningless. Look at your data this year. Something is way off across the board. My DM ignores it.

Also, no one can compete with Texas Medicaid. The rankings are dominated by Texas. If you are in Texas and you aren't going to Greece, you need to resign.

Might as well go to Amgen's check the box BS. Probably better than busting my ass here, doing 20+ programs a year at night, hustling all to see poor data while Texas wins everything with Medicaid.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are on point there. Here are territory state rankings for EVERY company.
    1.Texas
    2.Oklahoma
    3.Missouri/Kansas
    4.Tennessee
    5.Alabama
    6.Mississippi
    7.Florida
    SEC conference basically
    Everybody Else
    Then last place
    Arkansas

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen doesn’t ask it’s reps to sell, Celgene is going to have the unique predicament of having to sell and check the box

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do not what you are talking about. Shut up, rather than making uninformed comments.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The single biggest payor in Oklahoma is BCBS Texas. Texas Mediciad is number two.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amgen is going to be tracking where you go to take your morning dumps.. get informed buddy.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

on your head?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and on your mommas back!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will learn the Amgen way - check all boxes first - then go see a customer - then double check for any misses boxes - lunch - check boxes - teleconference - conduct program with 3 retired MAs - go work out. When home, check Amgen phone and clean up any messages. Charge GPS blocker for tomorrow.

Really pretty simple.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does BMY us GPS trackers in their cars? If not, then yes they are worse.