AMGEN'S HARDWORK PAYS OFF!

Discussion in 'Onyx Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 17, 2015 at 12:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS FROM THE HARD WORK OF AMGEN WORKERS NOT ONYX, THOSE LAZY FAT BUMS!

Kyprolis sNDA
    Amgen applied for the supplemental New Drug Application (or sNDA) of Kyprolis as an injection for patients with relapsed multiple myeloma. The sNDA is for label expansion for Kyprolis as a combination drug with dexamethasone for the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma who have received at least one prior treatment.

The US Food and Drug Administration (or FDA) has accepted the sNDA of Kyprolis for priority review for the treatment of relapsed multiple myeloma on September 18, 2015. The PDUFA, or target action date, for the drug is January 22, 2016.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is it that your remind me of the slate of Republican candidates, ignoring facts and ranting on like children in the school yard. Again, let me remind you...

Better get your facts straight Bozo. The ENDEAVOR submission was a result of those of us at Onyx who stayed to the end to make all this happen. The only credit that Amgen can claim is destroying a brilliant company that was the only gem in the Amgen organization. Too many egos, too many bean counters and too many imbeciles let their own pride and self serving interests get in the way of sound, rationale business judgement. Shutting down Onyx, releasing all that talent to the competition will prove to be a big mistake. I know that as I move to my next role in oncology and bring new drugs to the clinic, I will enjoy watching Amgen and its lackluster oncology portfolio struggle to be anything more than the Kyprolis product I left behind.

You can live the rest of your life living a lie and taking claim for the Kyprolis sNDA, but everyone in the industry knows who drove the science and the brand.

Those of us from Onyx moving on to our next opportunities in January can take pride in what we accomplished.

You on the other hand can continue to lie to yourself by taking credit for something you had no part in.

Now to put things in a language you can understand,

"GET LOST LOSERS. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT BY THE WAY BROADWAY TREATS YOU AND AMGEN EMPLOYEES THAT HE, ALONG WITH HOOPER DON'T WANT YOU THERE EITHER. YOU HAVE A REPUTATION FOR "EFFING" THING UP, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO!