Ammon Labs Charity Scam

Discussion in 'Laboratory/Diagnostic Sales General Discussion' started by anonymous, Oct 22, 2018 at 3:07 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much of the $54,239 that the Foundation gave out in scholarships so far went to patients of clients of theirs? I bet 99.9% went to people they billed medicare or medicaid for drug testing. The violations keep piling up!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every time someone posts about Ammon multiple other threads get hit to lowe them on this page. Are the Haupts monitoring this site to move their thread lower? They are scum!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NJ Business Development Manager, congratulations on 11 years sober. Also congratulations fro being the NJ BDM for one of the shadiest labs in the industry. Hope you stay out of jail when the Haupts and Charles C fall from grace!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true Steve Haupt is retiring thinking he can escape imprisonment?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is Ammon Foundation still posting Ammon Lab posts on Twitter? This is illegal and blatant IRS violation. I heard Ammon is for sale anyway as SH and his little shit sons want out! Why risk an IRS investigation if you are selling? The greed will never end for this family!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true Charles Cardona was fired by Ammon?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ammon Foundation has stopped doing Empowerment Workshops for their client patients. Why did they stop this? Oh I know, it was a total kickback masked by a fraud charity, set-up by a fraud of a family! I guess the IRS finally caught on and the Haupts are trying to clean this up for a sale or to avoid jail. Without the Foundation, Ammon Labs can't get any work. We will see if they can keep work now without the kickbacks!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing the Foundation is giving scholarships to Elija's Promise which is owned by Eva's village. Eva's Village has over $500k per year in medicaid billings from Ammon Labs. Kickback!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s is the connection between Ammon Labs and True Tox?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The answer to this is over on the True Tox thread.

Are there any legit labs out there anymore?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you just have to look hard and not be fooled by the labs that just do tox and rehabs.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Team Ammon (the foundation) gave more money for Integrity House 5k. Ammon Labs sponsored too. This is over $500k to Integrity from both organizations. Not a bad payoff for $10m+ in business. SH is such a criminal!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems Ammon is doing well. They have money to donate with that extensive executive board and even after having to pay NJ Medicaid back? Impressive.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it’s classic on their foundation website under who they support it lists the names and logos of all their biggest clients they bill out for lab work. A slap on the wrist by Medicaid ? They must have political pull.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes very impressive Mr Haupt. On the verge of bankruptcy at $12m in 2016 per year to $40+m per year in 2 yrs. I say 2 years because they have not had an increase in sample or revenue since mid 2018. All of that revenue on only 2k samples per day, amazing. That happens all the time in this business right? Only happens when you get your accounts to order voluminous amount of drug testing with Tier 2 on every test because you pay people off, anything is possible. Dicky V just chimed in- "Kickback city baby!"

$28m+ increase in revenue when the entire industry is stagnant? Just doesn;t happen legitimately.

As they said in Animal House- Ammon has been on double secret probation and the time is coming for this place to be shut down. Once True Tox is wrapped, Ammon is next. 3 level prosecution- NJ MA, Dept of Justice for Medicare and IRS. the quote from the government is "The time has come for someone to put their foot down. And that foot is me." Jamal in cell block anal rape has a question for all 3 Haupts- what dressing would you like when your tossing my salad?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The 2017 medicaid fine was before all this foundation crap really started humming. There is a new investigation into Ammon that will be bigger than Bio-Diagnostic. This one will entangle multiple non-profits, mayors, police, a former governor and most importantly the criminal Haupt family. The Haupts are scrambling to untangle the foundation from the lab. That is why Charles C was fired!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor is the Haupts are trying to unload this pile of crap ASAP. They know the shit is about to hit the fan and want to sell before that shit is public. Hear they had a buyer, but after looking into foundation they walked. Hence the separation on Lab and Foundation.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who looking to buy Ammon detective? Please share since you know everything?!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was an equity group looking for an add on investment. Name was not givne to me. Equity had an outside firm doing diligence on Ammon. Told equity group to walk due to Foundation IRS and AKS concerns. The Haupts tried to keep everyone in the dark, but everyone in billing found out about it anyway.. I do not know everything, but I know a lot about this pile of garbage. Spies abound in Ammon's billing and customer service departments. As the saying goes- Loose lips sink ships.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations to Steve Haupt for his retirement! Getting out before the shit hits the fan with all the audits coming down the pike! IRS, CMS, NJ MA & DOJ.! .Who will takeover. Evan, Andrew or some other douche bag?