Amway, way to sell out Jeff!

Discussion in 'Metagenics' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the sales reps just lost their jobs! All those years talking poorly about multilevel companies and poof, you sold out to Amway. Nice! Everyone in the industry has always known the TRUE ethics behind this company and now, the clients are seeing what really runs it. Money! Couldn't have happened to a better group of owners.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does that mean, a better group of owners. They received their money you idiot. They are laughing all the way to the bank. On another note, what scares me is they told us nothing is going to change. Do they really think that is going to happen. When ever a company is bought, it changes. This is a VERY sad day. metagenics was the # 1 company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one else would buy them, who else was going to do it??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny, the VP of Alticor gave accolades to Metagenics sales force-obviously, a few of them (those disgruntled few that post here) DON'T deserve it.

What I don't understand is, why don't you just go find another job???

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was being sarcastic!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

of course he gave accolades to the sales force. What else was he going to do? "Prepare for the pick slips, love, VP of Alticor."

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm . . . .I guess what goes around comes around . . .in the not too distant past the Meta manufacturer was Global Health Sciences, the largest multilevel manufacturer in their day . . . Don't worry meta reps, if you work a multilevel really hard you can make as much as 30k/year! Go for it! Maybe you can catch on with Vitaminerals or Dartell, I hear they have a lot of openings . . . .

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear Xymogen, feeling left out and a need to duplicate everything Meta does, is negotiating with Mary Kay so they can be MLM, too! As soon as Mary Kay agrees to provide the reps with pink Beetles it's a done deal!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just want to keep this post fresh in the minds of all. Metagenics sold out to Amway and left all the doc's and employees with nothing but an empty bottle with a tarnished silver label. That is what hurts more. Yes, a chance more research will come out but at what cost to the direct to the practioner! Good luck with this. And can I sign up under Jeff Bland I think if I get in early I can make some money.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but maybe the reps will get free subscriptions to Elle magazine or appear on Oprah with Dr. Oz, that would make up for a lot . . . .

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who made their money is Jeff, Jeff and all the stockholders. It was always funny when Jeff would tell us that we will all make money. I don't think I made any money. Jeff did you?

12. Mojo Risin

Mojo Risin Guest

What a bunch of whinning piss ants. The founders of Metagenics worked their asses off and deserve a pay off. What, you think that you work there for a few years and you get a piece of the company? Get real. You should be happy for the great job (yes, great job) and the education. Nobody educates thier work force in this industry like Meta.

Meta didn't sell to Amway children. They sold to the holding company that will be able to infuse in lots of cash. Margins are tight in the professional market because sales are wholesale and you hae an EXPENSIVE sales force. At that last sales meeting I didn't really hear any reps complaining so these posts must be from ex employees trying to cause trouble.

I say get a life bitches...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont know if I should post here being a Dr. but my feeling is that the Amway deal smells.
    Dont think I will stick with Metagenics because of it.
    They WERE (operative word) a good company

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why buy the new carb blocker from meta when you can just get in on a down line and get it from amway. This is only the start of it. What ever happened withthe prices coming down with all that buying power. Yes true the Katke family desreves there money after all these years how ever respecing them and trusting them is another issues. They really lost the respect of a lot of people except for the real ass kisser's and thats more important than anything.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Standar Process is and always will be the leader.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which protomorphogens help with spelling?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To each their own. There are so many good alternatives out there like the CHI-Health supplements. Their products exude quality. At one point, one of these big guys attempted to buy out this company or at least one of their products but no, some companies are still committed to the true values of healthcare.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amway is a top notch company! Nutrilite is the oldest vitamin and supplement company in the world, with the best quality and science. Not sure how Metagenetics can compare....go ahead and try...every company wants to be the the best...But no one can come close to Nutrilite!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ignorance is bliss . . . .sleep on. there are several companies that have been around longer than nutrilite, several companies with higher manufacturing standards.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so what is your point?