Amway, way to sell out Jeff!

Discussion in 'Metagenics' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. silverthorn

silverthorn Guest

Re: Amway, way to sell out Jeff! scamway stinks!

WOW, you must know everything there is to know about life. If "scamway" is so bad why has Sandra Bullock been quoted in People magazine, about an Artistry product when asked how she looks so young at 50? really?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for showing the example of making a statement and listing the source. I will use this one myself as I use the products. They work. I used some twenty years ago, and the Double X is actually better than ever. Along with the other products I have gone from 247 to 198 and a 38 inch waist to a 36 waist(along with some of the other products)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think most people are more interested in the upcoming Big Ball Jamboree, later this month, than amway crap. do you plan to attend?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Caitlyn? Is that you?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon tiger, there are only one or two hotel rooms available on Gig Harbor for The Big Balls Jamboree! I hope you will be attending!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW. Get a life, people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cat

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on how many times you check fatigue and in what section and how heavy you pressed.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scamway. That's gold. Apple doesn't seem to think so, Best but doesn't seem to think so, neither does the BBB. Ignorance. If people think this is so called true why would some of the biggest companies in the world partner with them? GFoo for thought