1. Alkermes' major I-O hope sees progress in early cancer tests — Under pressure, Pfizer and others join Moderna in publishing COVID vaccine trial protocols — Survey finds nearly half of Americans would not get a COVID vaccine if it were available today — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Amylin execs withhold the truth!

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2012 at 11:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this Byetta news IS accurate, how can we continue to follow such leadership?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not surprised at all. It just adds further evidence and enforces my conviction how crooked management is. Their greed had hurt so many careers and lives of very good past employees.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wah, Wah, Wah....go cry me a river, and find a job somewhere else, you babies!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amylin management is has never been transparent with investors or employees, why would anyone expect them to be with regulatory agencies? I'm sure the threats of shareholder lawsuits is forcing them to make a feeble response now. Pathetic.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So pathetic!!! No one will touch us now, we are stuck with the same old crap!!! PATHETIC!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the above posts were written by the same person (accept the cry baby one). I don't think you work for Amylin. I SMELL Novo. Peeeeeeyou.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novo or not, the truth is that this company sucks big time!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That ain't half of it...Byetta study vs. metformin, sfu's, insulin, TZD's & oh shit Januvia...not tolerability or compliance or adherence but CV events and all cause hospitalization...who won out oh Doris it was Januvia...but the reason they shitcanned it was that it made insulin look like a patient killer and they didn't want to offend Eli and the Lilly! Liars, Liars!