An Open Letter to Dr. Jim

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Former KCI Employee, Jul 10, 2010 at 8:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the Acute CAM's are now TAM's.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview with KCI and have 10 years pharma. experience. I want to get into device sales.

Im use to having a manager ride with, filling out reports and being accountable for my accounts I know no other way!

Help! Should I take the job if offered?

I want to make the right choice!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a job....If you dont like it or they dont like you it is not a marriage!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you should insert your finger in your anus, wait 2 minutes and pull it out. If it is covered with poop, take the job, if it comes out clean, don't take the job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All well said! I recently left KCI after more than 15 years, drummed out by a dishonest, career-hungry DM, without a word from the nutless RVP. I had always been successful, award-winnning and over plan. I got along well with customers, patients and co-workers. The problem is I was over 40 and been with KCI longer than 10 years. They used out-right lies, inuendo, out-of-context statements, to paint me in the worst light and then got HR to go along. Now, all I have to say to you loyal, long-time KCI people is GET OUT! If they try to fire you, hire an attorney! KCI will pay up because they KNOW what there doing is at best, unethical! DON'T LEAVE EMPTY HANDED!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone is getting 6 months minimum in severence unless they have been here less than 5 years. Good pay to walk away quiet, just take the money and leave

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone? Must have changed this week.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are there no companies taking the lead on this one? Someone must have thought of it before! ha. There's a reason.

Think about the differences between nurses and sales people and their motivation to get into the fields they chose. Nurses generally want a steady paycheck with security in knowing they'll have a job tomorrow. Sales people want to make money and will take the risk of knowing that they are held accountable for every dollar they produce; if they don't produce, they will not have a job tomorrow.

One more thing. Getting a patient to agree to let you stick a thermometer up his or her butt is not sales. The patient is worried about his or her health and trust that this will help them get better (avoid death). In sales, customers have a choice and can easily use another vendor. You're a tard.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY, HERE IS AN IDEA!!! WHY DON'T YOU GET ON CF DURING YOUR WORK HOURS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR JOB INSTEAD OF WORKING OR FINDING SOMEWHERE ELSE TO WORK?????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But who will complain about the lack of Turkeys

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Open Letter to Dr. Jim" ? This must be for those with A.D.D.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is this Dr. Jim I hear about from time to time?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

120k omg you guys need to get outside more and find a real job. What a joke. No wonder kick is a laughing stock in time medical community. Notice I didn't say med device!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

120k omg you guys need to get outside more and find a real job. What a joke. No wonder kci is a laughing stock in the medical community. Notice I didn't say med device!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He said from 88 to 98 (before VAC took off) and it was just specialty rental
    beds.

I think they went public for the first time around '88 and it only had a market cap
    of about 40 Mill. 120k was damn good money in 88.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you too dumb to understand cost of living adjustments and inflation rates? 120 in the 80s is equivalent to 250 today

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is Dr. Jim?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest