An open letter to Joe Ciaffoni.

Discussion in 'Collegium Pharmaceutical' started by anonymous, Jun 14, 2017 at 11:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what should really be reduced is the amount of alcohol at these meetings. Reps and managers acting like teenagers. They must have a short leash at home

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn't notice alcohol being an issue. Is there something in particular you are referencing? Most of the sales force acted very professional at the launch.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LTC's TH?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dimmi come to florida momma got lots of cheap vodka,please dimmi please

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are expenses are 6-10x revenue on a quarterly basis, there will be drastic changes before 1/1/18. No analyst or institutional investor is going to stick around with those metrics. seriously people, if you aren't even selling enough to pay for your salary and benefits..why should they continue to throw money away?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let all be honest for one sec, sit this one out Collegium Kool-Aid drinkers and Trolls.

It's not the product or frankly the company that is failing....it's this damn Pain Industry. This drug could have 100% formulary coverage, no pharmacy issues, and could cost the patient only 5 bucks and it still wouldn't be flying off the shelves.

Docs don't want to write any new drugs because they are afraid that in change in script patterns will cause the DEA to look into them and their practice or discover the multiple "non kosher" things we all know they do. Why bring any preventable attention to themselves? They are in a highly scrutinized industry now and know they are being monitored by the DEA with a magnifying glass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The doctors are not slowing down much when it comes to writing opioids. They have always been scrutinized and those who are treating legitimate patients are not really fearful. They continue to write tons of short acting and plenty of long as well. Perhaps there has been a shift from primary care who are now only writing short acting and referring out for the rest. But don’t delude yourself the market is still giant and Collegium is in a good position to benefit from all the changes in the market.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Garbage. Once practitioners realize the importance of abuse-deterrence they will happily change from another product over to one such as XtampzaER (specifically where appropriate per managed care). If the above poster works for this company, I’d recommend your company firing him.

Trust me, physicians will write. They just need to be educated on this product.

I know...because I am an 18 year practicing pain physician and I write XtampzaER and speak for your company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey pain doc of 18 years, sell your stock now!! Before its worthless.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18 years of writing for opioids suggests that you are far more likely to be part of the problem, than part of the solution. Buy your own damn lunch!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great point "Doctor Feelgood"

You will write as long as we pay you to speak- we know that already- take your check and shut up!

The problem is getting doctors who are not getting paid to write it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You lost all credibility once you said you speak for us. What you are trying to say is, "I write XtampzaER because I get paid by your company."

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the most Collegium corporate rebuttal I've ever seen. At least add a couple of cuss words or troll statements to make yourself come off as a rep.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats why TRx and market shares are rising.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have high prescribers writing like mad for us, and now they have the whole Country hooked. Recession proof and job stability. Keep writing those TRxs and we will be rolling in the dough.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please. We're paying the speakers to write and bribing the staff to do PAs with food and hand feeding them the language to get approvals. This won't last long.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Anyone who has done this for more than a few years knows precisely how this works. If the office access policy changes or the lunch budget drops - so do the scripts. Let's not make our job nor our goals out to be much more

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any thoughts or insight on the open position in PA?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the best managers in the company, def apply